Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 23, 2023
Thursday night means one thing for many sports fans — Premier League Darts!
It is one of the highlights of the darts calendar each season as the weekly televised competition heads to Dublin for week 4.
Bet £10 on any Premier League match taking place on Thursday, 23rd February and receive a £5 free bet to use on Virgin Bet. The £5 free bet will be available within one hour and must be claimed by 11:59pm on Friday, 24th February.
Terms and Conditions*New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org 18+ T&Cs apply
Virgin Bet Premier League Darts: Bet £10 Get £5 Terms & Conditions
1. If you are a Member of Virgin Bet, you will be eligible for our “Premier League of Darts” offer (“Offer”), subject to these rules (“Rules”).
2. To be eligible for this Offer, you must:
a. be 18 years of age or over and be a resident of, and physically located in the United Kingdom;
b. be a registered Member who has accepted the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions;
c. you must not be subject to any responsible gambling restrictions on your Account if that restriction would make you unable to take part in this Offer; and
d. place a single bet of £10 or more in one go on Virgin Bet sportsbook on any Premier League of Darts market on 23/02/23, which:
e. is placed in cash with a minimum stake of £10 (two £5 bets will not count);
f. is placed at minimum odds of 1/2 (decimal price 1.5) as a single bet; and
g. is placed on any Premier League of Darts match played on 23/02/23;
(a “Qualifying Bet”).
3.If you make a Qualifying Bet, you will be awarded a £5 Free Bet, which will consist of one non-withdrawable £5 Free Bet Token (“Free Bet Token”) to use on any market on the Virgin Bet sportsbook (subject to the restrictions set out in clause 5 below and other applicable terms).
4. When you qualify for the Free Bet Token, a pop-up notification (the “Notification”) will be displayed when you are logged into your Member account providing you with the option to accept or reject the Free Bet Token. This Notification will usually be displayed within 1 hour of the placement of your Qualifying Bet. In the case of technical difficulties, please allow up to 2 hours for this Notification to be displayed from the placement of your Qualifying Bet. If the Notification has not been displayed within these timeframes, you may contact our Customer Service Team.
5. If your Qualifying Bet is cancelled, voided or cashed out you will not be eligible for any Free Bet Token in respect of that bet.
6. Free Bet Tokens:
a. must be accepted whilst logged into your Member account before 23:59 24 February 2023, otherwise the token will expire. Upon acceptance, the Free Bet Token will be credited to your Member account automatically;
b. must be used within 7 days, otherwise they will expire and be removed from your Member account;
c. can be used on any market on the Virgin Bet sportsbook only and cannot be used to wager on Games;
d. may only be used to place a bet of the same value as the applicable Free Bet Token, and cannot be used to place a succession of bets of lower value;
e. may only be used one at a time (and separate bets must be placed to redeem any multiple Free Bet Tokens awarded, where applicable);
f. may only be used at odds of 1/100 or greater;
g. may only be used to place a single selection bet or an accumulator bet with two or more selections, so are not valid for use on multiple bets such as Lucky 15s;
h. cannot be used on each-way bets;
i. cannot be used to claim any Bonus;
j. cannot be withdrawn as cash; and
k.will not be returned as a stake on a winning bet.
7. Where a restriction is applied to your Member account under the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions or your eligibility to receive the Bonus offered as part of this Offer is otherwise reduced by us under the Bonus Rules (an “Account Restriction”) after you have placed a Qualifying Bet (where placed before we have notified you of the Account Restriction), you may contact our Customer Service Team to obtain the full number and expected value of any Bonus that you should have been awarded under this Offer, where altered or removed by such Account Restriction. This Rule is subject to our obligations to apply restrictions to Bonuses as necessary to prevent money laundering, fraud or similar unlawful behaviour as set out in the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions.
8. You can only take part in this Offer once. If we detect that any Member has created more than one account (including in order to take part in this Offer multiple times, in breach of these Rules), or is claiming Free Bet Tokens or taking part in this Offer for the benefit of a group of people, we shall be entitled to close any such accounts (and void any Bonuses, bets, refunds and/or related winnings).
9. Any member who is self-excluded will not be eligible to participate. Players who self-exclude: (i) during the timeframe of this Offer, or (ii) after the timeframe of this Offer but before any Bonus is credited, will not be eligible to win/receive any Bonus.
10. Your deposit balance (excluding any non-withdrawable Bonuses such as Free Bet Tokens) and winnings (if any) are withdrawable at any time during this Offer, subject to our rights to temporarily withhold payments as further set out in the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions.
11. If you opt to participate in this Offer, you agree to comply with these Rules, the Bonus Rules and the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions at all times. If (based on reasonable evidence) we find that you have seriously breached any of these terms, we may render Bonuses, bets, refunds and/or related winnings in your Member account void, and we reserve the right to close your Member account.