Table Of Contents
Virgin Bet Bet £10 Get £20
Virgin Bet is providing a Bet £10 Get £20 in free bets offer to all new sports betting customers.
You must register and set up an account as a new client to take advantage of this fantastic welcome offer. Following this, you must make a minimum deposit of £10 into your account to be eligible for the £20 in free bets that are being offered.
You can find some more great offers below:
Please note: you will only receive your free bets once the initial qualifying bet has been settled.
This is a Paypal betting site. When depositing withVirgin Bet, the accepted payment method is by Debit Card.
All betting payment methods are fast, secure and trustworthy, which is guaranteed now that the gambling commission licenses this betting brand.
Steps To Claiming Virgin Bet Bet £10 Get £20
Claiming the Virgin bet bonus is a straightforward process. Follow the steps below.
1. Click The Claim Button
Click the claim button above, so you are redirected to the right offer page to claim your bonus.
2. Sign Up With The Site
Click the Join or Sign Up button on the betting site to start the registration process.
3. Register Your Details
Enter your details with Virgin Bet and verify you are 18+
4. Play & Win
Once the bonus has been added to your account, use it to try and win some cash.
BoyleSports Terms & Conditions
- Players must be 18 or over to participate.
- For multiple bets, the wagered odds must be evens or greater.
- Qualifying bets which are cashed out will be excluded from the promotion.
- Free bets will not qualify for other special offers such as Cash Back Specials, BPG & Extra Places, etc.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of account opening.
- The offer applies to UK mobile customers only (Excluding Northern Ireland).
- One Free Bet offer per customer, household and IP address only.
- Customers depositing with Skrill/Moneybookers, Neteller, PayPal or prepaid cards will not qualify for this offer.
Other Bookmaker Promotions
Final Thoughts OnVirgin Bet
Gamesys Group PLC now fully owns and runs Virgin Bet, despite the fact that the two companies’ partnership ended in 2019. Virgin still gives Gamesys permission to use the branding. Virgin Bet was founded due to Virgin’s lifelong passion for sports. They are a UK-based sports betting software provider that offers regular pricing improvements and a wide range of markets for all of their major sports.
It should come as no surprise that Virgin Bet performed well in our study, given that they are among the finest betting sites and miles ahead of some of the new UK bookmakers. Finding any shortcomings with this bookmaker would be difficult because they excel in most aspects. Because of its sizable sportsbook, exciting promos, and general reliability, we would without a doubt suggest VirginBet as a bookmaker.