Have you had an Acca let down by 1 team at the weekend? It sucks when one leg lets you down, but the pain is eased with Paddy Power accumulator insurance.
They’ll reimburse your five-fold or larger losing football, up to a maximum of £20 in free bets, if you’re in that situation… it’s not as great as landing your bet, but it’s definitely better than a loss! If you don’t have an account yet Paddy Power have some great new customer sign up offers.
How Does The Acca Insurance Work?
Paddy Power acca insurance is aimed exclusively at football fans and provides a refund as a free bet to those punters whose qualifying accumulators are not landing due to a single leg failing to win.
We will now cover which accumulators are covered by the insurance including how and when refunds are paid in order to know precisely how it operates.
More Paddy Power Articles
The reasonable place to begin when explaining precisely which accumulators can profit from these promotions is where the offer effectively covers activities and games.
The Paddy Power offer, as we have already said, is solely for football accumulators and will not be applied to any other sport with choices. Neither are all football matches covered, with acca selections to be taken from the following contests to qualify:
- English Premier League
- League 1 & 2
- FA Cup
- English Football League Cup
- English Football League Trophy
- Spanish La Liga
- German Bundesliga
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- Scottish Premiership
- Scottish Championship
- Scottish league 1 & 2
- Scottish Cup
- Scottish League Cup
- Champions League
- Europa League
- Senior International matches
What type of selections are needed?
Simply being made up of selections from the above-mentioned leagues does not ensure that an acca qualifies. The accumulator must be made up of only win-draw-win match result market selections and no other selections.
There must also be at least five such options, each of which must be at 1/5 or higher odds. Also, only pre-match selections are available and must be arranged in a straight accumulator rather than a permutation bet (like a Lucky 15).
More Acca Articles
Important Terms & Conditions
With all bookmaker promotions and offers, they are subject to a number of terms and conditions, they are summarised below:
- Only five-fold or higher accumulators placed using win-draw-win game result selections from the eligible football competitions qualify
- The acca must be standard accas and cannot be permutation bets (Lucky 15s etc.)
- You cannot use in-play bets on the acca
- Minimum odds for each selection within the acca must be at least 1/5.
- Any accumulators that are cashed out are excluded from insurance
- If an abandonment or postponement reduces the legs in an acca below five selections, it is no longer eligible.
- The Insurance free bet is credited if 1 leg lets the acca down
- The free bet will be credited 24 hours after settlement of the acca and will match the acca’s stake amount up to a maximum of £20.
- Any one customer can receive up to four acca insurance free bets in any 24 hour period.
- Bets with the same selections and number of legs as a previously qualified acca, will not credit a further free bet.
- Free bets remain valid for a total of seven days, at which point any that are unused will be removed.
- If any winnings result from use of a free bet, they will be exclusive of the bet stake