When it comes to the betting industry, we all understand how enormous Twitter is now. It’s our chance to talk to our bookmaker directly, and oh, they like to talk back. If you are a new customer you can bag Ladbrokes superb sign up offer
It’s becoming a great medium and Ladbrokes is making the most of it. They now give us the chance to get our bets straight from Twitter, just as you’d go into a betting shop.
#GetAPrice is available throughout the Premier League, the Championship, the Scottish Premiership, the Champions League, La Liga.
What is the #GetAPrice of Ladbrokes
Despite the website of Ladbrokes having a huge range of markets to bet on, they understand that you may want to place a wager that you can not discover.
That’s why Ladbrokes lets users of Twitter tweet your own bet on @Ladbrokes. Simply use the hashtag #GetAPrice and give them your custom bet and they will returns the odds to you.
You can merge match and player statistics bets like shots, passes, tackles, target shots and objectives and assists, of course, and get a price back from Ladbrokes.
More Ladbrokes Articles
How to use Ladbrokes #GetAPrice
You can get a price on your bet with Ladbrokes by following these easy steps.
- Login or sign up to a Ladbrokes betting account
- Go to Twitter and tweet @Ladbrokes alongside your bet and use the #GetAPrice hashtag
- The Ladbrokes team will then get back to you with the odds and a link so you can place your bet.
- Click the link which will load up your bet to place it
Terms & Conditions
The usual conditions, of course, apply when putting the bet on the website.
- Prices may fluctuate from the initial odds provided
- Statistics are based on Opta statistics
- Ladbrokes are sent big quantities of demands every day so you should contact them soon to prevent any disappointment