Wrexham vs Sheffield United – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 25, 2023
Wrexham welcome Sheffield United for a clash in the FA Cup at Racecourse Ground this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Wrexham vs Sheffield United on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Wrexham vs Sheffield United may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Wrexham vs Sheffield United on TV
US: BeIN Sports
Wrexham vs Sheffield United Match Preview
Wrexham swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 2-1 against Bromley. They went on to defeat Maidstone 2-3 and made it three on the spin against Gateshead in a 0-3 victory. Wrexham won five of their last six FA Cup matches at the Racecourse Ground, scoring 13 and conceding three along the way. They also drew once as they remained without defeat.
Sheffield United look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against Millwall, who were defeated by 0-2. Then, Stoke got outclassed in a 3-1 win, before beating Hull by 1-0. Sheffield United recorded a very decent outcome of four wins from six away matches in the FA Cup, in which they banged in nine goals, whilst conceding eight. They recorded no draws but instead suffered defeat twice.
Wrexham vs Sheffield United Squad Lists
Parkinson will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Sheffield United from the players listed below:
- Christian Dibble, Mark Howard, Rob Lainton, Rory Watson.
- Aaron Hayden, Ben Tozer, Bryce Hosannah, Callum McFadzean, Harry Lennon, Jake Bickerstaff, James Jones, Jordan Davies, Jordan Tunnicliffe, Reece Hall-Johnson, Scott Butler.
- Luke Young, Max Cleworth, Thomas O’Connor.
- Anthony Forde, Elliot Lee, Jacob Mendy, Kai Evans, Liam McAlinden, Ollie Palmer, Paul Mullin, Sam Dalby.
Sheffield United Squad
Below is the full team squad of Sheffield United that the manager Heckingbottom will select from for the upcoming game:
- Adam Davies, Wesley Foderingham.
- Anel Ahmedhodzic, Chris Basham, Ciaran Clark, Enda Stevens, Jack O’Connell, Jack Robinson, Jayden Bogle, John Egan, Kyron Gordon, Max Lowe, Rhys Norrington-Davies, Sai Sachdev.
- Andre Brooks, Ben Osborn, Frankie Maguire, George Baldock, Ismaila Cheick Coulibaly, James McAtee, John Fleck, Oliver Norwood, Ollie Arblaster, Sander Berge, Thomas Doyle.
- Billy Sharp, Daniel Jebbison, Iliman Ndiaye, Louie Marsh, Oliver McBurnie, Rhian Brewster.
Wrexham vs Sheffield United Team Stats
- Wrexham have scored in the last 34 home matches in a row
- Wrexham have not lost 42 of the last 44 home matches
- Wrexham have won 27 of the last 29 home matches
- Wrexham have not lost the last 18 matches in a row
- Wrexham have won 12 of the last 14 home matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- In 17 of the last 19 Sheffield United away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Sheffield United have won 6 of the last 7 away matches while scoring less than 2.5 goals
- Sheffield United have not lost 11 of the last 12 matches
- Sheffield United have won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Sheffield United have not lost 12 of the last 14 away matches
Wrexham vs Sheffield United H2H
This is the first time Wrexham squares up against Sheffield United in the FA Cup in the 21st century, thus both face a whole new experience of coming up against an unknown opponent. Wrexham picked up zero wins in their previous match against Sheffield United, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.60.
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Wrexham won ten of their last 10 matches on home soil, drew zero and lost none. Sheffield United won seven games, drew one and lost two in their last 10 away games across all tournaments. It is a tough one to call who gets to draw first blood on Sunday. Wrexham managed to open the scoring in no less than seven of their previous 10 league games at home. Sheffield United have been equally quick to get off the mark, scoring the opener in seven of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
This is the first time Wrexham squares up against Sheffield United in the FA Cup in the 21st century, thus both face a whole new experience of coming up against an unknown opponent.
Wrexham saw over 2.5 goals in eight of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of three goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Sheffield United’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.