Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 12, 2023
Wolves take on West Ham for a match in the Premier League on Saturday at Molineux Stadium.
Wolves vs West Ham Stats
- In 12 of the last 14 Wolverhampton home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 8 Wolverhampton matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 Wolverhampton home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Wolverhampton have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Wolverhampton matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 5 away matches in a row West Ham played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 9 matches West Ham played, both teams scored
- West Ham have conceded in the last 9 matches in a row
- West Ham have conceded in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In 5 of the last 6 West Ham away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Wolves vs West Ham Lineups
Wolves vs West Ham Preview
In their previous three matches, Wolves first drew 1-1 against Aston Villa, then 2-2 against Liverpool before also sharing the points in a 1-1 draw against Nottingham Forest. In their last six Premier League matches at home, Wolves have one win, while they’ve drawn zero and lost five. Wolves have been unable to turn Molineux into a fortress this season. They are one of the worst home teams in the Premier League with a dismal eight points and just two wins to their name. They scored five and allowed 14 goals against.
David Moyes’ West Ham collected just one point in their past two Premier League outings, in which they were first defeated 0-2 against Brentford. They followed that up with a 2-2 draw with Leeds, before winning 0-1 against Brentford in the FA Cup. In their last six Premier League away matches, West Ham failed to win even once. Instead, they’ve drawn two and lost four, scoring four while also conceding nine times.
Wolves vs West Ham H2H
Betting on West Ham winning to nil in their latest meetings with Wolves would have been a sound choice. They ended up winning 2-0 in October 2022 and 1-0 in February 2022, respectively. Wolves usually enjoy playing West Ham, claiming five wins in the last ten encounters. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 2.63.
Current Premier League Standings
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Wolves claimed four wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing one and losing five. West Ham won four of their last 10 away games, as they also drew three and lost three of these matches. Goals come at a premium at Molineux, as only three of the 10 most recent Premier League matches here for Wolves saw over 2.5 goals. In four of the previous 10 league games away for West Ham the match had over 2.5 goals.
Both Teams to Score
West Ham celebrated two wins against Wolves in their most recent meetings, outclassing their next opponent by 2-0 and 1-0.
Less than three came out three times in the past ten encounters between West Ham and Wolves, as both teams not to score was a winning bet nine times. Wolves scored 1.1 goals on average, whereas West Ham averaged 1.2 goals. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of Wolves’ past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.7 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for West Ham, who scored 2.4 times on average in those matches.