Wolves vs Everton – Predictions and Free Bets
Last Updated: May 19, 2023
The penultimate round of the Premier League season presents an interesting battle between Wolves and Everton. The match takes place this coming Saturday at Molineux Stadium.
Wolves vs Everton Stats
- Wolverhampton have won the last 4 home matches in a row without conceding a goal
- In 17 of the last 19 Wolverhampton matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 12 of the last 14 Wolverhampton home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 13 of the last 14 Wolverhampton home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Wolverhampton have won the last 4 home matches in a row and the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Everton have not won 17 of the last 19 away matches
- Everton have conceded in 17 of the last 19 away matches
- Everton have not won 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Everton played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 Everton matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
Wolves vs Everton Squad lists
The 56-year-old coach of the home team, Julen Lopetegui, will select the lineup against Everton from this squad:
- Daniel Bentley, Jose Sa, Louie Moulden, Craig Dawson, Hugo Bueno, Jonny, Max Kilman, Nathan Collins, Nelson Semedo, Rayan Ait Nouri, Toti Gomes, Boubacar Traore, Joao Gomes, Joao Moutinho, Joe Hodge, Mackenzie Bradbury, Mario Lemina, Matheus Nunes, Ruben Neves, Adama Traore, Chiquinho, Diego Costa, Hee-Chan Hwang, Matheus Cunha, Pablo Sarabia, Pedro Neto, Raul Jimenez, Sasa Kalajdzic.
Below is the full team squad of Everton. The manager Dyche will pick his starting XI against Wolves from these players:
- Andy Lonergan, Asmir Begovic, Jordan Pickford, Ben Godfrey, Conor Coady, James Tarkowski, Mason Holgate, Michael Keane, Nathan Patterson, Ruben Vinagre, Seamus Coleman, Vitalii Mykolenko, Yerry Mina, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Amadou Onana, Andros Townsend, Dwight McNeil, Idrissa Gana Gueye, James Garner, Tom Davies, Alex Iwobi, Demarai Gray, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Ellis Simms, Neal Maupay.
Wolves vs Everton Lineups
Wolves vs Everton Preview
Wolves are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Brighton by a 6-0 score, before winning 1-0 against Aston Villa. They lost again in their most recent match, this time 2-0 against Manchester United. Wolves won five of their last six Premier League matches at Molineux Stadium, scoring nine and conceding four along the way. They lost once but didn’t draw a single match. Wolves are among the three least scoring home sides in the Premier League so far. They managed a mediocre 18 goals at Molineux Stadium, while also conceding 19.
In their last three matches, Everton drew 2-2 with Leicester, won 1-5 against Brighton, and lost 0-3 against Manchester City. Many people had Everton down as candidates for the drop before the season, but rescue is still within reach, as the season nears its end. In their last six Premier League away matches, Everton failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn four and lost one, scoring 11 while also conceding nine times. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as Everton did this season, in the Premier League. They have so far collected no less than eight draws.
Wolves vs Everton H2H
Wolves celebrated a 1-2 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Molineux Stadium this coming Saturday? Wolves seem to have a great read on Everton, winning five times of the previous ten matches in the Premier League. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 2.60.
Current Premier League standings
Wolves approach the next Premier League round as number 13 in the table, having claimed 40 points this season so far. With 36 games behind them, Everton amassed 32 points, placing them as number 17 before their next fixture.
Full Time Betting
Molineux Stadium witnessed Wolves winning seven times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing zero and losing three as well. Everton claimed one wins, four draw and five defeats in their last 10 games away. Both teams to score happened only one times in the last 10 league matches at Molineux Stadium for Wolves. It also paid out in five of the previous 10 away games away for Everton.
Both Teams to Score
Wolves hope to extend their grip on Everton, whom they outclassed in their last two meetings, winning 1-0 and 2-1, respectively. In the past ten matches between home side Wolves and Everton both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80. Wolves scored at least once in 8 of their 9 most recent encounters in the Premier League against Everton. The past ten matches between Wolves and Everton have largely been entertaining affairs. Over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet seven times in these encounters. It seems only natural to look for goals this coming Saturday. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.00 with the bookies.
Both teams scored six times in the last ten encounters between Wolves and Everton, while over 2.5 goals came out seven times. Wolves scored 1.6 goals on average, while Everton pulled 1.1 goals on average. Wolves witnessed over 2.5 goals in four of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 1.1 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Everton’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.3 goals in these matches.