Last Updated: September 29, 2023
Eintracht go up against Wolfsburg on Saturday for a Bundesliga meeting at Volkswagen Arena.
Although entering the match as outsiders, Eintracht will be keen on keeping their recent momentum as they have been unbeaten in the Bundesliga for a while. Despite it being a tough assignment at Volkswagen Arena, their current form gives them hope to come away with at least a point from the match against Wolfsburg.
How to Live Stream Wolfsburg vs Eintracht this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Wolfsburg vs Eintracht may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Wolfsburg vs Eintracht on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Team Stats
- In 10 of the last 11 Wolfsburg home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 home matches Wolfsburg played, both teams scored
- Wolfsburg have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Wolfsburg have scored in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Wolfsburg matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Eintracht have not lost the last 12 matches in a row
- Eintracht have conceded in 25 of the last 26 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 away matches Eintracht played, both teams scored
- In 10 of the last 12 Eintracht matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Eintracht have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Squad lists
The 51-year-old coach of the home team, Niko Kovac, will select the lineup against Eintracht from this squad:
- Koen Casteels (1), Niklas Klinger (30), Pavao Pervan (12), Philipp Schulze (35), Cedric Zesiger (5), Felix Lange (37), Joakim Maehle (21), Kilian Fischer (2), Maxence Lacroix (4), Moritz Jenz (25), Nicolas Cozza (8), Rogerio (13), Sebastiaan Bornauw (3), Aster Vranckx (6), Jakub Kaminski (16), Kevin Paredes (40), Lovro Majer (19), Mattias Svanberg (32), Maximilian Arnold (27), Patrick Wimmer (39), Ridle Baku (20), Ulysses Llanez, Yannick Gerhardt (31), Amin Sarr (9), Dzenan Pejcinovic (18), Jonas Wind (23), Lukas Nmecha (10), Tiago Tomas (11), Vaclav Cerny (7).
Below is the full team squad of Eintracht. The manager Toppmoeller will pick his starting XI against Wolfsburg from these players:
- Jens Grahl (33), Kaua (40), Kevin Trapp (1), Simon Simoni (41), Aurelio Buta (24), Dario Gebuhr (46), Davis Bautista (44), Hrvoje Smolcic (5), Makoto Hasebe (20), Nnamdi Collins (34), Philipp Max (31), Robin Koch (4), Tuta (35), Ellyes Skhiri (15), Eric Ebimbe (26), Fares Chaibi (8), Harpreet Ghotra (49), Hugo Larsson (16), Kristijan Jakic (6), Marcel Wenig (28), Mario Goetze (27), Mehdi Loune (45), Niels Nkounkou (29), Paxten Aaronson (30), Sebastian Rode (17), Sidney Raebiger (37), Timothy Chandler (22), William Pacho (3), Ansgar Knauff (36), Jens Petter Hauge (23), Jessic Ngankam (18), Lucas Alario (21), Nacho Ferri (48), Noel Futkeu (43), Omar Marmoush (7).
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Lineups
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Match Preview
Wolfsburg are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Hoffenheim by a 3-1 score, before winning 2-1 against Union Berlin. They lost again in their most recent match, this time 1-0 against B. Dortmund. While a title race is perhaps a too optimistic a longthrow, a podium finish does not look beyong Eintracht, should they manage to catch a strong momentum. Wolfsburg won four of their previous six Bundesliga games at the Volkswagen Arena. They both drew and lost once, as they conceded four and scored ten goals.
In their last three matches, Eintracht drew 1-1 with Bochum, beat Aberdeen 2-1 before a 0-0 draw with Freiburg. Both fans and management alike always expect success in the Bundesliga to be more or less guaranteed for Eintracht. They are once again faced with the expectation of a season where the podium is the minimum outcome. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, Eintracht failed to win even once. In stead, they’ve drawn three and lost three, scoring six while also conceding 14 times. Eintracht proved themselves generous visitors in the Bundesliga this season, as they conceded an astonishing two goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht H2H
Only once in their 6 most recent meetings did Wolfsburg loose against Eintracht. Their latest encounter was a belter of a game, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest on Saturday. Wolfsburg tend to have the upper hand against Eintracht, grabbing all three points five times in ten matches. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 2.10. Wolfsburg scored at least once in 30 of their 31 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Eintracht. In the last ten matches between Wolfsburg and Eintracht, both teams to score came up seven times.
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Wolfsburg and Eintracht as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Wolfsburg (2.10) | Draw (3.50) | Eintracht (3.30)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.91) | Over 2.5 (1.91)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Wolfsburg claimed all three points five times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing two along the way. They endured defeat in three of the games in this run. Eintracht won two of their last 10 games away, while drawing four and losing four in this series of matches. While Wolfsburg might manage to fight their way to three points this coming Saturday at Volkswagen Arena, they’ll probably allow their visitors a say in the matter as well. The home side claimed just two wins to nil in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
It finished 2-2 when Wolfsburg last played Eintracht and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Wolfsburg and Eintracht. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies. Wolfsburg managed to score at least one goal in their last 21 encounters in the Bundesliga against Eintracht. Of the last ten encounters between Wolfsburg Eintracht over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.91 with bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in the last ten encounters between Wolfsburg and Eintracht. There were over two goals five times, as Wolfsburg managed an average of 1.7 goals, while Eintracht scored 1.2 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Wolfsburg, who scored an average of 1.6 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Eintracht, who managed to score 1.9 times in those matches.