Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 1, 2023
The Bundesliga game at Volkswagen Arena on Saturday sees visitors Augsburg facing home side Wolfsburg.
Wolfsburg have their eyes set on a good performance and, more importantly, three points, when facing Augsburg. On home soil, the former should have the upper hand, as they aim to move inside the top six.
How to Live Stream Wolfsburg vs Augsburg on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Wolfsburg vs Augsburg may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Wolfsburg vs Augsburg on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Wolfsburg vs Augsburg Team Stats
- Wolfsburg have not lost 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Wolfsburg have scored in 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Wolfsburg have not won 7 of the last 8 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 Wolfsburg home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 5 of the last 7 home matches Wolfsburg played, both teams scored
- Augsburg have not won the last 10 away matches in a row
- Augsburg have conceded in the last 11 away matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 away matches Augsburg played, both teams scored
- Augsburg have lost 9 of the last 10 away matches
- Augsburg have lost 5 of the last 6 away matches and both teams scored at the same time
Wolfsburg vs Augsburg Squad lists
Niko Kovac will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Augsburg from the following players:
- Casteels (1), Kasten (45), Klinger (30), Pervan (12), Schulze (35), Fischer (2), Lacroix (4), van de Ven (5), Cozza (8), Silva (6), Bornauw (3), Franjic (38), Nmecha (22), Kaminski (16), Guilavogui (29), Paredes (40), Putaro, Ambros (36), Svanberg (32), Arnold (27), Wimmer (39), Baku (20), Gerhardt (31), Pejcinovic (18), Waldschmidt (7), Wind (23), Nmecha (10), Marmoush (33).
This is the full squad of players that the Augsburg head coach Maassen will select from for his starting XI:
- Leneis (39), Klein (25), Gikiewicz (1), Koubek (40), Katic (41), Colina (38), Uduokhai (19), Iago (22), Gouweleeuw (6), Pedersen (3), Bauer (23), Oxford (4), Gumny (2), Zehnter (42), Hahn (28), Engels (27), Maier (10), Caligiuri (20), Rexhbecaj (13), Jensen (24), Baumgartlinger (14), Mbuku (34), Dorsch (30), Sarenren-Bazee (17), Veiga (8), Vargas (16), Strobl (5), Beljo (7), Demirovic (9), Cardona (48), Yeboah (45), Berisha (11).
Wolfsburg vs Augsburg Lineups
Wolfsburg vs Augsburg Match Preview
Wolfsburg currently look solid, going undefeated in three matches, which started by drawing 2-2 against Eintracht. They followed that up by sharing the spoils with Union Berlin in a 1-1 encounter, before beating VfB Stuttgart in a 0-1 encounter. Wolfsburg only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent Bundesliga matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew two and lost two, as they scored 13 and conceded ten goals. Wolfsburg played five draws at Volkswagen Arena so far this season in the Bundesliga this season. No team drew as many matches on home soil.
Augsburg added four points to their account in their previous three matches, starting off beating Werder Bremen 2-1. A 5-3 defeat against Bayern Munich followed, before sharing the points with Schalke 04 in a 1-1 draw. Augsburg didn’t manage a single away win in their last six Bundesliga matches, but managed one draws, while suffering five defeats. They conceded 19 and scored ten goals themselves. Augsburg are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in the Bundesliga this season. They claimed 19 goals so far, whilst allowing 28 goals against.
Wolfsburg vs Augsburg H2H
Wolfsburg lost just once in 10 recent matches against Augsburg. Wolfsburg and Augsburg had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 4.30. Wolfsburg tend to have the upper hand against Augsburg, grabbing all three points five times in ten matches. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.59. In four of the previous ten matches between Wolfsburg and Augsburg both teams scored.
Wolfsburg vs Augsburg Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Wolfsburg and Augsburg as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Wolfsburg (1.59) | Draw (4.30) | Augsburg (5.40)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.24) | Over 2.5 (1.70)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.22) | BTTS Yes (1.77)
Full Time Betting
Volkswagen Arena witnessed Wolfsburg winning four times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing four and losing two as well. Augsburg claimed zero wins, one draw and nine defeats in their last 10 games away. Goals are flowing freely for Wolfsburg on home soil currently, as both teams scored in six of their last 10 matches here. Both teams were also on target eight times in Augsburg”s last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Wolfsburg and Augsburg had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 4.30. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past ten matches between home side Wolfsburg and Augsburg. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.77. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Augsburg come visiting Wolfsburg. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.22 with the bookies.
Less than three came out four times in the past ten encounters between Augsburg and Wolfsburg, as both teams not to score was a winning bet six times. Wolfsburg performed 1.7 goals on average, whereas Augsburg averaged 0.8 goals. Wolfsburg scored an average of 1.5 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Augsburg’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.4 goals in these matches.