West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall – Prediction
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 1, 2023
Millwall will visit The Hawthorns this coming Saturday for a Championship fixture with home side West Bromwich Albion.
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Stats
- West Bromwich have won 10 of the last 11 home matches without conceding a goal
- West Bromwich have not lost the last 11 home matches in a row
- In 12 of the last 14 West Bromwich home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 13 of the last 14 West Bromwich home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- West Bromwich have won 10 of the last 11 home matches
- In 15 of the last 17 Millwall away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 5 of the last 7 Millwall away matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Millwall have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Millwall have not lost 9 of the last 11 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Millwall away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Squad lists
West Bromwich Albion Squad
Carlos Corberan will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Millwall from the following players:
- Reach, Palmer, Thomas-Asante, Townsend, O’Shea, Furlong, Dike, Button, Pieters, Diangana, Livermore, Molumby, Wallace, Swift, Grant, Bryan, Bartley, Albrighton, Phillips, Chalobah, Yokuslu, Ajayi, Gardner-Hickman, Rogic.
This is the full squad of players that the Millwall head coach Rowett will select from for his starting XI:
- Bartosz Bialkowski, Connal Trueman, George Long, Ryan Sandford, Charlie Cresswell, Dan McNamara, Jake Cooper, Murray Wallace, Scott Malone, Aidomo Emakhu, Billy Mitchell, George Evans, George Honeyman, George Saville, Jamie Shackleton, Oliver Burke, Romain Esse, Ryan Leonard, Seb Drozd, Shaun Hutchinson, Tyler Burey, Zian Flemming, Andreas Voglsammer, Callum Styles, Duncan Watmore, Mason Bennett, Tom Bradshaw.
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Lineups
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Preview
West Bromwich Albion look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last 3 matches saw them gain 7 points. They ran out 1-0 and 1-0 against Wigan and Huddersfield respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Cardiff, who claimed a point in a 1-1 draw. West Bromwich Albion have been in potent form at The Hawthorns, winning no less than five of the past six Championship matches here. They remained without defeat, as they drew once, hammered in seven goals while letting in one.
Millwall won twice in their last three matches as Reading were defeated by 0-1, before they beat Swansea 2-1. Huddersfield proved too strong, though, and a 0-1 defeat followed. Millwall came through their last six away games in the Championship with four wins. Of those six matches, they drew once and lost once in which, they scored seven and conceded four.
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall H2H
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Millwall came away as 2-1 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome this coming Saturday. West Bromwich Albion have a 30% win rate in the against Millwall, who won four of these matches. The total record reads 3-3-4, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Championship standings
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at The Hawthorns across all tournaments West Bromwich Albion won nine times, drew one and lost zero times. Millwall claimed six wins, one draw and three defeats in their last 10 games away. West Bromwich Albion scored the opening goal an impressive ten times in 10 games on home soil, while Millwall did it in seven of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Millwall ran out 2-1 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again on Saturday. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side West Bromwich Albion and Millwall. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 2.10. In the past ten matches between home side West Bromwich Albion and Millwall both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 2.10.
Under 2.5 goals happened eight times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. West Bromwich Albion managed an average of one goal, with Millwall averaging 1.1 goals in these. Both teams not to score was a winning bet five times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out two times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for West Bromwich Albion, who scored an average of 0.9 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Millwall, who managed to score 1.4 times in those matches.