Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 10, 2023
With Werder Bremen currently in mid-table, they have a chance to gain some ground on Bayer Leverkusen, when going head-to-head on Sunday at Wohninvest WESERSTADION in the Bundesliga.
With 3 defeats from their last 6 games, the mood around the Werder Bremen camp could probably be a lot better. They need to up their game or prepare for more disappointment, when facing Bayer Leverkusen on their home ground.
How to Live Stream Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Team Stats
- Werder Bremen have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In 9 of the last 10 Werder Bremen home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 7 Werder Bremen matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 8 Werder Bremen home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Werder Bremen have scored in 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Bayer Leverkusen have conceded in 20 of the last 22 away matches
- In the last 6 matches in a row Bayer Leverkusen played, both teams scored
- In 4 of the last 5 Bayer Leverkusen matches the sum of goals was over 4.5
- Bayer Leverkusen have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 Bayer Leverkusen matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Squad lists
Werder Bremen Squad
Werner will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Bayer Leverkusen from the players listed below:
- Haesler (38), Pavlenka (1), Lord (40), Zetterer (30), Backhaus (37), Pieper (5), Jung (3), Gross (36), Chiarodia (39), Agu (27), Buchanan (26), Friedl (32), Veljkovic (13), Weiser (8), Stark (4), Salifou (19), Gruev (28), Mbom (34), Stage (6), Bittencourt (10), Schmidt (22), Bargfrede (44), Schmid (20), Dinkci (21), Ducksch (7), Philipp (17), Fuellkrug (11).
Bayer Leverkusen Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 41 year-old Bayer Leverkusen manager Alonso will select his starting XI from these players:
- Lunev (40), Hradecky (1), Lomb (36), Pentz (28), Sinkgraven (22), Tapsoba (12), Frimpong (30), Tah (4), Bakker (5), Mbamba (18), Kossounou (6), Hincapie (3), Fosu-Mensah (24), Azhil (32), Aranguiz (20), Palacios (25), Wirtz (27), Eze (35), Demirbay (10), Amiri (11), Andrich (8), Hlozek (23), Adli (21), Hudson-Odoi (17), Bellarabi (38), Diaby (19), Schick (14), Azmoun (9).
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Lineups
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Match Preview
It is all or nothing with Werder Bremen presently. They first went down 2-0 in an encounter with Eintracht, to which they replied by beating Bochum3-0. Their latest encounter once again had them on the losing side, when they lost 2-1 against Augsburg. Werder Bremen won three of their previous six matches at Wohninvest WESERSTADION in the Bundesliga. They drew zero and suffered three defeats, scoring nine goals to eight against.
Bayer Leverkusen look well suited to take on any opponent with seven points to show off from three matches. They started off drawing 1-1 with Freiburg, before downing first Hertha Berlin by 4-1, then Ferencvaros in a 2-0 win. Bayer Leverkusen managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Bundesliga away matches, in which they scored nine while also conceding eight times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen H2H
Werder Bremen won just one of their 10 most recent encounters against Bayer Leverkusen. The most recent outing between Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen ended up a 1-1 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.60. Werder Bremen go into their upcoming match against Bayer Leverkusen with a 10% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 1-6-3 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Werder Bremen scored at least once in 6 of their 7 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Bayer Leverkusen. In seven of the previous ten matches between Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen both teams scored.
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Werder Bremen (3.40) | Draw (3.60) | Bayer Leverkusen (2.10)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.30) | Over 2.5 (1.61)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.38) | BTTS Yes (1.53)
Full Time Betting
Wohninvest WESERSTADION witnessed Werder Bremen winning five of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew one and lost four in this run. Bayer Leverkusen won five of their previous 10 games away, drew two and lost three. Bayer Leverkusen conceded at least once in nine of their last 10 away games, while Werder Bremen managed three clean sheets in their previous 10 matches played at Wohninvest WESERSTADION.
Both Teams to Score
Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen had to make do with a point each in their latest encounter, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.60. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.53 with the bookies. In the 3 most recent Bundesliga encounters between Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen there were under 2.5 goals. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.53 with the bookies.
In the last ten encounters between Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen over 2.5 goals came out four times, as Werder Bremen averaged 1.1 goals a game. Bayer Leverkusen scored an average of 1.7 goals in these, while both teams scored seven times. Over 2.5 goals came out six times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Werder Bremen, who scored an average of 1.3 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Bayer Leverkusen, who managed to score 2.4 times in those matches.