Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
The spotlight is on Vizela and Rio Ave, as the pair go looking to boost their confidence. They face each other on Sunday at Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela in the Primeira Liga.
How to Live Stream Vizela vs Rio Ave this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Vizela vs Rio Ave may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Vizela vs Rio Ave on TV
UK: Premier Sports
Vizela vs Rio Ave Match Preview
It is all or nothing with Vizela presently. They first went down 2-1 in an encounter with Famalicao, to which they replied by beating Maritimo 3-0. Their latest encounter once again had them on the losing side, when they lost 2-1 against Sporting CP. In their last six Primeira Liga home matches, Vizela have three wins, while they’ve drawn zero and lost three. They scored seven and conceded three goals.
In their last three matches, Rio Ave drew 0-0 with Vitoria de Guimaraes, lost 0-1 against Pacos de Ferreira, and drew 0-0 with Famalicao. Rio Ave only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Primeira Liga. In these six matches, they drew three and lost two as well as being outscored by seven goals to five. No team have won fewer matches away from home than Rio Ave so far in the Primeira Liga this season, who have won just once on the road so far.
Vizela vs Rio Ave Team Stats
- In the last 5 Vizela matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Vizela matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Vizela home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Vizela have scored in 8 of the last 9 matches
- In the last 3 Vizela home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 11 Rio Ave matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 5 Rio Ave away matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 10 of the last 11 Rio Ave matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 3 Rio Ave matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In the last 5 Rio Ave away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Vizela vs Rio Ave Squad Lists
The 50-year-old Tulipa will select the starting eleven against Rio Ave from these players:
- Fabijan Buntic, Luiz Felipe, Manuel Balde.
- Anderson, Bruno Wilson, Igor Juliao, Ivanildo Fernandes, Kiki Afonso, Matheus Pereira, Mohamed Aidara.
- Alejandro Alvarado, Alex Mendez, Claudemir, Diego Rosa, Kevin Zohi, Martim Boloto, Milutin Osmajic, Monsuru Opeyemi, Nuno Moreira, Osama Rashid, Raphael Guzzo, Samu, Tomas Silva.
- Alexander Schmidt, Francis Cann, Friday Etim, Kiko Bondoso.
Rio Ave Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Rio Ave head coach Freire will select from for his starting XI:
- Jhonatan, Lucas Flores, Magrao.
- Aderllan Santos, Costinha, Josue, Miguel Nobrega, Nando Pijnaker, Patrick, Pedro Amaral, Renato Pantalon, Savio Alves.
- Amine Oudrhiri Idrissi, Andre Pereira, Andreas Samaris, Guga, Joao Graca, Joca, Miguel Baeza, Nikola Jambor, Vitor Gomes.
- Abdul-Aziz Yakubu, Emmanuel Boateng, Fabio Ronaldo, Hernani, Leonardo Ruiz, Paulo Vitor, Ukra.
Check Out Also
Vizela vs Rio Ave H2H
Vizela celebrated a 0-1 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela on Sunday? Vizela have a 100% win rate against Rio Ave, who won zero of these matches. The total record reads 1-0-0, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Vizela claimed a modest three wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in two of the games, whilst losing five. Rio Ave won two of their last 10 games away, drew five and lost three of the games in this run. Vizela are looking at five wins from a possible 10 Liga matches. Their visitors on Sunday claimed all three points four times in their previous 10 league matches.
Both Teams to Score
Vizela ended up winning 0-1 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela.
Vizela scored an average of 1.4 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened seven times. Over 2.5 goals came up in one of Rio Ave’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.6 goals in these matches.