Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 10, 2023
Braga will go up against Vizela on Saturday for a Liga meeting.
Vizela are chasing revenge after succumbing to a disappointing defeat in the latest encounter against Braga. However, judging by prices from the bookmakers, they could be in for more disappointment.
How to Live Stream Vizela vs Braga this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Vizela vs Braga may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Vizela vs Braga on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Vizela vs Braga Team Stats
- In 9 of the last 10 Vizela matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Vizela home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 4 of the last 5 Vizela matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Vizela have not lost 5 of the last 6 home matches
- Vizela have not won 4 of the last 5 matches
- In the last 7 Braga away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Braga matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Braga have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Braga played, both teams scored
- Braga have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
Vizela vs Braga Squad lists
Tulipa will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Braga from the players listed below:
- Buntic (97), Felipe (13), Balde (31), Anderson (5), Wilson (3), Juliao (14), Fernandes (4), Afonso (24), Pereira (16), Aidara (25), Alvarado (70), Mendez (19), Claudemir (6), Zohi (22), Boloto, Lacava, Osmajic (9), Opeyemi (15), Moreira (79), Rashid (23), Ortiz, Guzzo (8), Samu (20), Silva (82), Schmidt (11), Bohui, Etim (90), Bondoso (10).
Listed below is the full squad of Braga players that the manager Artur Jorge will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Hornicek (91), Matheus (1), Sa (12), Borja (26), Pinto (76), Gorby (29), Mendes (17), Sequeira (6), Oliveira (15), Saatci (5), Niakate (4), Gomez (2), Tormena (3), Musrati (8), Djalo (14), Castro (88), Horta (10), Santos (89), Pizzi (22), Fernandes (11), Racic (19), Ruiz (9), Bruma (27), Medeiros (45), Fale (96), Horta (21), Gomes (7), Banza (23).
Vizela vs Braga Lineups
Vizela vs Braga Match Preview
Vizela hope for some consistency, as their last three matches added four points to their account. A meeting with Gil Vicente resulted in a 1-1 draw, followed by a 0-2 defeat against Benfica, before beating Estoril by 0-3. Vizela won three of their previous six matches at Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela in the Liga. They drew one and suffered two defeats, scoring nine goals to four against.
Braga collected one win from their last three matches, as Fiorentina won by 3-2. Vitoria de Guimaraes were too strong as well, winning 2-1, before Braga won 2-0 against Rio Ave. They were able to stay clear of relegation last season, and Braga now aim to climb the rankings to a more secure finish this term. Braga claimed a remarkable four wins from six away matches in the Liga, as well as no draw but two defeats. They also banged in 11 goals, whilst conceding ten. Braga have been prolific goalscorers in the Liga, not least away from home. Until now, they have been on target 27 times, making them the most scoring away side, while also letting in 16 goals.
Vizela vs Braga H2H
A 2-0 win was the follow-up to a 1-0 victory, when Braga last faced Vizela, no doubt raising the spirits ahead of their next trip. Vizela picked up one win in their previous six matches against Braga, while the latter claimed five wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.60. Both teams found the back of the net one time in the last three matches between Vizela and Braga.
While Braga are now third in the Liga table after collecting 52 points in 23 rounds, Vizela trail them on 29 points. This leaves them as number 9 in the table after 23 rounds played.
Vizela vs Braga Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Vizela and Braga as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Vizela (3.80) | Draw (3.60) | Braga (1.95)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.85) | Over 2.5 (1.95)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Vizela claimed a modest four wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in two of the games, whilst losing four. Braga won six of their last 10 games away, drew zero and lost four of the games in this run. Vizela won three of their last 10 games on home soil without allowing a goal.
Both Teams to Score
Braga got the better of Vizela in their most recent meetings, as they first won 2-0, then 1-0. Both teams found the back of the net one time in the last three matches between Vizela and Braga.
Over 2.5 goals happened one time in the past three encounters between Vizela and Braga, with Vizela scoring 0.33 goals on average per game. Braga averaged 2.33 goals, while both teams scored one time. Vizela performed an average of 1.5 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came out in eight of the last 10 matches Braga played across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.1 goals themselves during this run.