Last Updated: September 15, 2023
Benfica visit Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela this coming Saturday for a Liga fixture with home side Vizela.
The match on Saturday has all the makings of a tight battle as Vizela and Benfica look to bag a crucial win in the process.
How to Live Stream Vizela vs Benfica on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Vizela vs Benfica may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Vizela vs Benfica on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Vizela vs Benfica Team Stats
- Vizela have not won 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 home matches Vizela played, both teams scored
- Vizela have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Vizela have scored in 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Vizela have conceded in 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Benfica have scored in 27 of the last 29 away matches
- Benfica have scored in 17 of the last 18 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 away matches Benfica played, both teams scored
- Benfica have won the last 3 matches in a row while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Benfica have not lost 8 of the last 10 away matches
Vizela vs Benfica Squad lists
The 37-year-old Villar will select the starting eleven against Benfica from these players:
- Fabijan Buntic (97), Francesco Ruberto (1), Nikola Bursac (73), Anderson (5), Bruno Wilson (3), Joao Rodrigo Escoval (25), Joaquin Novillo (32), Matheus Pereira (6), Orest Lebedenko (19), Alberto Soro (29), Aleksandar Busnic (22), Alex Mendez (8), Diogo Nascimento (90), Houssem Mrezigue (16), Martim Boloto (27), Matias Lacava (17), Nuno Moreira (79), Osama Rashid (23), Pedro Ortiz (34), Rafael Bustamante (12), Samu (20), Tomas Silva (82), Dylan Saint-Louis (14), Hugo Oliveira (2), Iker Unzueta (9), Jardel (7), Samuel Essende (99).
This is the full squad of players that the Benfica head coach Schmidt will select from for his starting XI:
- Anatolii Trubin (1), Samuel Soares (24), Alexander Bah (6), Antonio Silva (4), Joao Victor (38), Juan Bernat (14), Morato (5), Nicolas Otamendi (30), Tomas Araujo (44), Angel Di Maria (11), Chiquinho (22), David Jurasek (13), Florentino Luis (61), Fredrik Aursnes (8), Joao Mario (20), Joao Neves (87), Orkun Kokcu (10), Rafa Silva (27), Arthur Cabral (9), Casper Tengstedt (19), David Neres (7), Goncalo Guedes (15), Petar Musa (33), Tiago Gouveia (47).
Vizela vs Benfica Lineups
Vizela vs Benfica Match Preview
Their last three matches saw Vizela drawing 2-2 with Arouca, losing 2-0 against Vitoria de Guimaraes before beating Gil Vicente by 1-0. The big goal of the season for Benfica has to be winning the title, with a place inside the top two expected as the Liga action starts to unfold. In their last six Liga matches at home, Vizela have one win, while they’ve drawn three and lost two.
Benfica look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against Estrela da Amadora, who were defeated by 2-0. Then, Gil Vicente got outclassed in a 2-3 win, before beating Vitoria de Guimaraes by 4-0. The big goal of the season for Benfica has to be winning the title, with a place inside the top two expected as the Liga action starts to unfold. Benfica won three of a possible six away matches in the Liga, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 14 while also conceding nine times.
Vizela vs Benfica H2H
Benfica are without defeat against Vizela in their last 4 matches in a row. Benfica celebrated a 2-0 win as well as a 2-1 victory in the last two matches played against Vizela. Vizela picked up zero wins in their previous six matches against Benfica, while the latter claimed five wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 5.25. Benfica scored at least once in their last 4 Liga matches against Vizela. The scenario of both teams to score came out two times in the last four matches between Vizela and Benfica.
Vizela vs Benfica Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Vizela and Benfica as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Vizela (8.00) | Draw (5.25) | Benfica (1.33)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.40) | Over 2.5 (1.53)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.91) | BTTS Yes (1.91)
Full Time Betting
Vizela won three of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela. They drew four and lost three as well, while Benfica won six of their last 10 games away. They drew two and lost two. While Vizela might manage to fight their way to three points on Saturday at Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela, they’ll probably allow their visitors a say in the matter as well. The home side claimed just one wins to nil in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Benfica won 2-0 and 2-1 in the two most recent meetings with Vizela, and go into their upcoming match with a psychological advantage. Benfica scored at least once in their last 4 Liga matches against Vizela. In the last four matches between Vizela and Benfica, both teams to score came up two times.
In the past four encounters between Vizela and Benfica over 2.5 goals came out one time, with Vizela scoring an average of 0.5 goals per game. Benfica averaged 1.5 goals, while both teams scored two times. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Vizela’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of one goal along the way. In the previous ten matches for Benfica, betting on over 2.5 goals turned out to be a winning bet in six of them. On average, Benfica scored 2.3 times goals per game.