Vizela vs Benfica – Live Streaming
Last Updated: February 21, 2023
How to Live Stream Vizela vs Benfica this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Vizela vs Benfica may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Vizela vs Benfica on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Vizela vs Benfica Team Stats
- In 7 of the last 8 Vizela matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Vizela have won 3 of the last 4 home matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- Vizela have not lost the last 5 home matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 9 Vizela home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Vizela matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Benfica have not lost 26 of the last 28 away matches
- Benfica have scored in 33 of the last 35 away matches
- Benfica have won 7 of the last 9 matches without conceding a goal
- Benfica have won 5 of the last 6 away matches without conceding a goal
- Benfica have scored in 23 of the last 25 matches
Vizela vs Benfica Squad lists
Tulipa will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Benfica from the following players:
- Fabijan Buntic, Luiz Felipe, Manuel Balde.
- Anderson, Bruno Wilson, Igor Juliao, Ivanildo Fernandes, Kiki Afonso, Matheus Pereira, Mohamed Aidara.
- Alejandro Alvarado, Alex Mendez, Claudemir, Kevin Zohi, Martim Boloto, Matias Lacava, Milutin Osmajic, Monsuru Opeyemi, Nuno Moreira, Osama Rashid, Pedro Ortiz, Raphael Guzzo, Samu, Tomas Silva.
- Alexander Schmidt, Anges Bohui, Friday Etim, Kiko Bondoso.
Listed below is the full squad of Benfica players that the manager Roger Schmidt will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Andre Gomes, Odisseas Vlachodimos, Samuel Soares.
- Alex Grimaldo, Alexander Bah, Antonio Silva, Gilberto Junior, Lucas Verissimo, Mihailo Ristic, Morato, Nicolas Otamendi.
- Andreas Schjelderup, Chiquinho, Florentino Luis, Fredrik Aursnes, Joao Mario, Joao Neves, Julian Draxler, Rafa Silva.
- Casper Tengstedt, David Neres, Goncalo Guedes, Goncalo Ramos, Petar Musa.
Vizela vs Benfica Match Preview
In their last three matches, Vizela lost 2-0 against FC Porto, drew 0-0 with Chaves and shared the points in a 1-1 draw with Gil Vicente. Vizela won three of their previous six matches at Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela in the Liga. They drew one and suffered two defeats, scoring nine goals to three against.
Benfica look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against Casa Pia AC, who were defeated by 3-0. Then, Club Bruges got outclassed in a 0-2 win, before beating Boavista by 3-1. Benfica have been outstanding on their travels lately, winning five of their previous six away matches in the Liga. They saw no draws but lost once, while scoring 14 and conceding four goals. Benfica are among the 2 best away teams in the Liga this season. They put eight wins on the board, scoring 19 goals whilst also conceding four.
Vizela vs Benfica H2H
Benfica ended up winning 2-1 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio do Futebol Clube de Vizela. Vizela go into their upcoming match against Benfica with a 0% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 0-1-2 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Vizela won four of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing three and losing three as well. Benfica won seven from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew one and lost two in this run. Benfica have been quick to get off the mark in their previous 10 outings, scoring the opening goal an impressive eight times. Their hosts this coming Saturday scored the first goal of the game in three of their last 10 home games.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other, Benfica came out the other side as 2-1 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result.
Over 2.5 goals happened one time in the past three encounters between Vizela and Benfica, with Vizela scoring 0.66 goals on average per game. Benfica averaged 1.33 goals, while both teams scored two times. Vizela scored an average of 1.3 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened six times. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for Benfica, who scored 2.6 times on average in those matches.