Last Updated: September 16, 2023
The last time Vitoria de Guimaraes played Portimonense, they booked three points to their account and look well primed to secure another win this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense Team Stats
- In 14 of the last 16 Vitoria de Guimaraes home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Vitoria de Guimaraes have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 Vitoria de Guimaraes matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches Vitoria de Guimaraes played, both teams scored
- Vitoria de Guimaraes have scored in 7 of the last 8 home matches
- Portimonense have conceded in the last 15 matches in a row
- Portimonense have not won 20 of the last 22 away matches
- Portimonense have conceded in 21 of the last 22 away matches
- Portimonense have not won 14 of the last 15 matches
- In 7 of the last 8 matches Portimonense played, both teams scored
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense Squad lists
Vitoria de Guimaraes Squad
Paulo Turra will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Portimonense from the following players:
- Bruno Varela (14), Celton Biai (63), Charles (27), Rafa (53), Afonso Freitas (72), Bruno Gaspar (76), Jorge Fernandes (44), Maga (2), Mamadou Tounkara (29), Mikel Villanueva (3), Ricardo Mangas (5), Tomas Ribeiro (4), Toni Borevkovic (24), Andre (7), Andre Andre (21), Daniel Silva (80), Goncalo Nogueira (64), Joao Mendes (17), Manu Silva (6), Telmo Arcanjo (18), Tiago Silva (10), Tomas Handel (8), Ze Ferreira (28), Adrian Butzke (22), Alisson Safira (9), Jota (87), Jota Silva (11), Nelson Da Luz (20), Nuno Santos (77).
This is the full squad of players that the Portimonense head coach Sergio will select from for his starting XI:
- Gabriel Souza (1), Kosuke Nakamura (32), Vinicius (12), Alemao (43), Filipe Relvas (22), Goncalo Costa (18), Guga (27), Igor Marques (33), Moustapha Seck (14), Pedro Henrique (44), Rafael Alcobia (76), Carlinhos (11), Davis (17), Dener Clemente (13), Dennis Adeniran (71), Lucas Ventura (25), Luquinha (10), Mauricio (8), Paulo Estrela (20), Rildo (37), Ronie Carrillo (19), Zinho, Angelo (75), Helio Varela (77), Luan Campos (28), Paulinho (9), Sylvester Jasper (7), Yong-Hak Kim (30).
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense Lineups
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense Match Preview
Vitoria de Guimaraes are looking to bounce back from a recent setback and get back to winning ways. In their last three matches, they first took out Gil Vicente by 2-1, before beating Vizela by 2-0. The winning streak came to an end against Benfica, who ran out 4-0 winners. Finishing inside the top half is the bare minimum Vitoria de Guimaraes expect for this season, but the ideal target is a spot in an international competition. Vitoria de Guimaraes claimed four wins in their last six Liga matches at the Estadio D. Afonso Henriques. They came through these games with a record of one draw and one defeat, in which they conceded three and scored eight goals.
Portimonense came through the last three games without a win, but still booked two points to their account. They lost 1-4 against Boavista, followed by a 1-1 draw with Arouca. They also shared the points in a 1-1 draw with Estrela da Amadora. Qualification for an international tournament is the ideal scenario Vitoria de Guimaraes hope to accomplish by the end of the season, but everything needs to click for this to happen. In their last six Liga away matches, Portimonense failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn two and lost three, scoring four while also conceding 12 times.
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense H2H
Vitoria de Guimaraes won 4 of their 5 latest home matches against Portimonense. Portimonense lost 1-0 against Vitoria de Guimaraes in their latest encounter. This served as pay back for the 2-1 defeat, Portimonense handed out in the match before. Vitoria de Guimaraes tend to have the upper hand against Portimonense, grabbing all three points five times in ten matches. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.57. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Portimonense come visiting Vitoria de Guimaraes. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies.
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Portimonense Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Vitoria de Guimaraes and Portimonense as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Vitoria de Guimaraes (1.57) | Draw (3.80) | Portimonense (6.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.90) | Over 2.5 (1.90)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.80) | BTTS Yes (1.95)
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Estadio D. Afonso Henriques across all tournaments Vitoria de Guimaraes won four times, drew one and lost five times. Portimonense claimed one wins, four draw and five defeats in their last 10 games away. Portimonense managed the first goal of the game in only two of those 10 previous games played away from home. Meanwhile, Vitoria de Guimaraes were first on target in three of their last 10 outings on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Vitoria de Guimaraes ran out 1-0 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are in pursuit of yet another three points on Sunday. Rest assured, the latter have their target aimed at getting one back. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in the last ten matches between Portimonense and Vitoria de Guimaraes. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies. The scenario of both teams to score came out three times in the last ten matches between Vitoria de Guimaraes and Portimonense.
Both teams not to score was a winning bet seven times in the last ten encounters between Vitoria de Guimaraes and Portimonense as under 2.5 goals happened three times. Vitoria de Guimaraes scored an average of 1.1 goals a game, with Portimonense averaging one goal in this run. Vitoria de Guimaraes witnessed over 2.5 goals in four of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 1.4 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals appeared in five of the last ten matches that Portimonense played across all tournaments. They scored 0.9 times on average in the process.