Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
Vitoria de Guimaraes take on Gil Vicente for a match in the Liga this coming Sunday at Estadio D. Afonso Henriques.
Aiming for a place inside the top six, Vitoria de Guimaraes need to strut their stuff against Gil Vicente this coming Sunday. The latter might not look like a team currently possessing the qualities to stop the home side from claiming a win, but they will be eager to spring a surprise.
How to Live Stream Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente Team Stats
- In 15 of the last 17 Vitoria de Guimaraes matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 11 of the last 12 Vitoria de Guimaraes home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Vitoria de Guimaraes have won the last 3 matches in a row
- Vitoria de Guimaraes have won the last 3 matches in a row and the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Vitoria de Guimaraes have not lost the last 3 matches in a row
- In 13 of the last 15 Gil Vicente matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Gil Vicente away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Gil Vicente have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches without scoring a goal
- Gil Vicente have lost the last 5 away matches in a row
- Gil Vicente have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente Squad lists
Vitoria de Guimaraes Squad
Moreno will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Gil Vicente from the following players:
- Bencze (61), Varela (14), Biai (63), Ribeiro (91), Rafa (53), Freitas (72), Amaro (13), Gaspar (76), Sa (5), Fernandes (44), Maga (2), Tounkara (83), Villanueva (3), Ogawa (25), Andre (17), Andre (21), Silva (80), Nogueira (64), Bamba (22), Zinovich, Silva, Indio (23), Woledzi (36), Janvier (98), Lameiras (7), Silva (10), Handel (8), Ferreira (28), Safira (9), Anderson (33), Bahamboula (47), Silva (11), Johnston (90), Da Luz (20).
Gil Vicente Squad
Here is the full team squad of Gil Vicente. The 38 year-old Daniel Sousa will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Andrew (42), Araujo (12), Kritsyuk (1), Marin (19), Pereira (13), Gomes (55), Lopes (4), Fernandes (26), Araujo (72), Carlos, Simoes (16), Carraca (15), Carvalho (21), Aburjania (8), Fujimoto (10), Barros (6), Marlon (11), Tiba (25), Wilson, Alipour (30), Aouacheria (7), Depu (29), Santana (93), Fran (9), Boselli (20), Villodres (17), Monteiro, Murilo (77).
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente Lineups
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente Match Preview
Vitoria de Guimaraes are enjoying their football currently with three wins on the bounce, and it began with a 1-2 win against Maritimo. They went on to beat Vizela by 3-0, before also getting the better of Rio Ave in a 0-1 victory. Vitoria de Guimaraes had ambitions of winning medals in this campaign, but as we reach the business end of the season, they are staring disappointment in the face. Vitoria de Guimaraes claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Liga. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored six and conceded five goals.
Gil Vicente collected one win from their last three matches, as Benfica won by 0-2. Santa Clara were too strong as well, winning 3-2, before Gil Vicente won 3-1 against Boavista. They were able to stay clear of relegation last season, and Gil Vicente now aim to climb the rankings to a more secure finish this term. Gil Vicente only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Liga. In these six matches they drew zero and lost five as well as being outscored by nine goals to five.
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente H2H
The last time the pair played each other Gil Vicente came away as 2-1 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind on Sunday. The previous ten matches were equally split between these two sides. Vitoria de Guimaraes won three and Gil Vicente won four matches. However, Gil Vicente did manage a 2-1 win last time out, and the bookies best betting odds on an away win at full-time are at 4.33. The last 9 Liga meetings between Vitoria de Guimaraes and Gil Vicente had over 2.5 goals. Goals should be expected when Vitoria de Guimaraes welcome Gil Vicente as their previous ten matches have been very entertaining. Over 2.5 goals happened nine times. Best priced odds on over 2.5 goals are 1.95 at the bookmakers.
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Gil Vicente Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Vitoria de Guimaraes and Gil Vicente as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Vitoria de Guimaraes (1.70) | Draw (3.60) | Gil Vicente (4.33)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.85) | Over 2.5 (1.95)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.91) | BTTS Yes (1.91)
Full Time Betting
Estadio D. Afonso Henriques witnessed Vitoria de Guimaraes winning four times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing three and losing three as well. Gil Vicente claimed three wins, zero draw and seven defeats in their last 10 games away. Both teams hit the back of the net in two of the last 10 matches for Vitoria de Guimaraes on home soil. Both scored at least once in five of the previous 10 away games for Gil Vicente.
Both Teams to Score
Vitoria de Guimaraes were defeated by 2-1 in their last encounter with Gil Vicente, but did win the reverse match 5-0, though. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Vitoria de Guimaraes and Gil Vicente would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.91 with the bookies. Gil Vicente managed at least one goal in 8 of their previous 9 Liga matches against Vitoria de Guimaraes. As both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.91 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out nine times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Vitoria de Guimaraes managed an average of two goals, with Gil Vicente averaging 1.7 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet eight times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out six times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Vitoria de Guimaraes, who scored an average of 1.2 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Gil Vicente, who managed to score 0.8 times in those matches.