Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Braga – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 24, 2023
The spotlight is on Vitoria de Guimaraes and Braga, as the pair go looking to boost their confidence. They face each other on Monday at Estadio D. Afonso Henriques in the Primeira Liga.
How to Live Stream Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Braga on Monday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Braga may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account. Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Braga on TV
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Braga Match Preview
In their last three matches, Vitoria de Guimaraes won 0-1 and 1-0 against first Estoril and then Portimonense, before drawing 0-0 against Casa Pia AC. Vitoria de Guimaraes claimed four wins in their last six Liga matches at the Estadio D. Afonso Henriques. They came through these games with a record of one draw and one defeat, in which they conceded four and scored seven goals.
Braga are inconsistent at the moment, with two defeats and a win to show from their last three matches. They lost 0-4 against Fiorentina and won 2-0 against Arouca, before dropping points again in a 3-2 defeat against Fiorentina. Braga picked up five wins from a possible six on their recent travels in the Liga, while scoring 11 and conceding eight goals. They also lost once while drawing none.
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Braga Team Stats
- In 13 of the last 15 Vitoria de Guimaraes matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Vitoria de Guimaraes have not lost 13 of the last 15 home matches
- In the last 3 Vitoria de Guimaraes matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Vitoria de Guimaraes home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Vitoria de Guimaraes matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Braga matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Braga have won 9 of the last 11 matches
- In the last 5 Braga away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Braga have not lost 9 of the last 11 matches
- Braga have won 6 of the last 8 away matches
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Braga Squad Lists
Vitoria de Guimaraes Squad
The 50-year-old manager of Vitoria de Guimaraes, Joao Aroso, will select the lineup against Braga from the players listed below:
- Antal Bencze, Bruno Varela, Celton Biai, Rafa.
- Afonso Freitas, Andre Amaro, Bruno Gaspar, Helder Sa, Jorge Fernandes, Maga, Mamadou Tounkara, Mikel Villanueva, Ryoya Ogawa.
- Andre, Andre Andre, Daniel Silva, Goncalo Nogueira, Ibrahim Bamba, Kirill Zinovich, Manu Silva, Matheus Indio, Maxwell Woledzi, Nicolas Janvier, Ruben Lameiras, Tiago Silva, Tomas Handel, Ze Ferreira.
- Alisson Safira, Anderson, Jason Bahamboula, Jota Silva, Michael Johnston, Nelson Da Luz.
Below is the full team squad of Braga. The manager Jorge will pick his starting XI against Vitoria de Guimaraes from these players:
- Lukas Hornicek, Matheus, Tiago Sa.
- Cristian Borja, Dinis Pinto, Jean Gorby, Josafat Mendes, Nuno Sequeira, Paulo Oliveira, Serdar Saatci, Sikou Niakate, Victor Gomez, Vitor Tormena.
- Al Musrati, Alvaro Djalo, Andre Castro, Andre Horta, Pedro Santos, Pizzi, Roger Fernandes, Uros Racic.
- Abel Ruiz, Bruma, Iuri Medeiros, Miguel Fale, Ricardo Horta, Rodrigo Gomes, Simon Banza.
Check Out Also
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Braga H2H
Braga won 1-0 the last time, they faced Vitoria de Guimaraes, who won the match before that when Vitoria de Guimaraes claimed a 2-1 win. Braga will be excited about a meeting with Vitoria de Guimaraes, who have found it hard to deal with their upcoming visitors. Braga go into the match with a 7-2-1 advantage. The bookies have Braga to win this match at the best price odds of 1.91.
Full Time Betting
Estadio D. Afonso Henriques saw Vitoria de Guimaraes winning six, drawing three and losing one of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Braga won six of their 10 most recent away games, drew zero and lost four. The home side scored the first goal of the game in seven of their last 10 matches at Estadio D. Afonso Henriques, with Braga doing likewise in five of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other, Braga came out the other side as 1-0 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in the last ten matches between Braga and Vitoria de Guimaraes. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.95 with the bookies.
In the last ten encounters between Vitoria de Guimaraes and Braga over 2.5 goals came out four times, as Vitoria de Guimaraes averaged 0.5 goals a game. Braga scored an average of 1.8 goals in these, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of Vitoria de Guimaraes’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 0.7 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals were scored in eight of the ten most recent games across all tournaments for Braga. They performed an average of 2.2 goals in these.