Vitesse vs FC Groningen – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
Vitesse welcome FC Groningen at Gelredome on Sunday for a match in the penultimate round of the current Eredivisie season.
Performances have been abysmal for FC Groningen who will be eyeing a chance of redemption when going up against Vitesse.
How to Live Stream Vitesse vs FC Groningen on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Vitesse vs FC Groningen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Vitesse vs FC Groningen on TV
UK: Mola TV
Vitesse vs FC Groningen Team Stats
- In 11 of the last 13 Vitesse matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Vitesse home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 8 Vitesse matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 5 Vitesse home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Vitesse have not lost 7 of the last 9 home matches
- FC Groningen have not won 18 of the last 19 matches
- FC Groningen have conceded in 23 of the last 25 matches
- FC Groningen have lost 7 of the last 8 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- FC Groningen have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- FC Groningen have lost 8 of the last 9 away matches
Vitesse vs FC Groningen Squad lists
The 52-year-old manager of Vitesse, Phillip Cocu, will select the lineup against FC Groningen from the players listed below:
- Reiziger (33), Houwen (24), Scherpen (16), Schubert (1), van Haveren (60), Arcus (2), Oroz (6), Cornelisse (13), Wittek (32), Manhoef (42), Dijks (35), Isimat-Mirin (29), Yapi (27), Flamingo (3), Hajek (18), Vidovic (10), Kozlowski (17), van Ginkel (15), Bero (21), Meulensteen (20), Jonathans (26), Tronstad (8), Domgjoni (22), Bialek (14), de Regt (25), Sankoh (9), van Duivenbooden (53).
FC Groningen Squad
Listed below is the full squad of FC Groningen players that the manager Dennis van der Ree will choose from for the upcoming game:
- De Boer (25), Meijster (44), Verrips (20), Leeuwenburgh (1), Dankerlui (2), Willems (15), Pelupessy (4), van Gelderen (19), Bech (29), Chalus (37), Musampa (24), Balker (12), Blokzijl (42), Sher (31), Irandust (10), Matuta (14), Dybvik (18), Hove (8), Duarte (6), Valente (40), Antman (21), Abraham (11), Oratmangoen (34), Suslov (7), Manu (28), Krueger (23), Pepi (9), van Bergen (55).
Vitesse vs FC Groningen Lineups
Vitesse vs FC Groningen Match Preview
Vitesse delivered a bit of everything as their last three matches added four points to their tally. An encounter with Excelsior brought a 0-0 draw, which was followed by a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Fortuna Sittard. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail, as they beat Cambuur by 2-0. They were hoping to book a ticket for a European competition, but as the season nears it end, Vitesse look to be drawing a blank this season. Vitesse only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent Eredivisie matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew two and lost two, as they scored six and conceded four goals.
In their past three games, FC Groningen lost 0-1 against Nijmegen, drew 1-1 with Go Ahead Eagles, and lost 2-3 against Ajax. Many people had FC Groningen down as candidates for the drop before the season, but rescue is still within reach, as the season nears its end. FC Groningen didn’t manage a single away win in their last six Eredivisie matches, but managed one draws, while suffering five defeats. They conceded 14 and scored three goals themselves. FC Groningen proved themselves generous visitors in the Eredivisie this season, as they conceded an astonishing 35 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Vitesse vs FC Groningen H2H
Vitesse beat FC Groningen by 1-0 in their most recent match, while FC Groningen claimed a 3-1 win in the match prior to that. In last ten encounters between the clubs, FC Groningen have been the dominant force winning five matches against Vitesse. The bookies have FC Groningen to win this match at best price odds of 6.50. Vitesse managed to score at least one goal in their last 5 encounters in the Eredivisie against FC Groningen. In the last ten matches between Vitesse and FC Groningen over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.60 with bookies.
Vitesse vs FC Groningen Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Vitesse and FC Groningen as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Vitesse (1.44) | Draw (4.50) | FC Groningen (6.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.30) | Over 2.5 (1.60)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Vitesse claimed all three points three times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing four along the way. They endured defeat in three of the games in this run. FC Groningen won one of their last 10 games away, while drawing one and losing eight in this series of matches. Vitesse claimed three wins without conceding a goal in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Vitesse came away as 0-1 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome this coming Sunday. In the past ten matches between home side Vitesse and FC Groningen both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.75. Vitesse managed to score at least one goal in their last 5 encounters in the Eredivisie against FC Groningen. In six of the previous ten matches between Vitesse and FC Groningen both teams scored.
Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in the last ten encounters between Vitesse and FC Groningen. There were over two goals five times, as Vitesse managed an average of 1.1 goals, while FC Groningen scored 1.2 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals came out two times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Vitesse, who scored an average of 1.1 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of FC Groningen’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.9 goals in these matches.