Last Updated: September 16, 2023
The La Liga game at Estadio de la Ceramica on Sunday sees visitors Almeria facing home side Villarreal.
Villarreal took down Almeria in their most recent meeting, and bookmakers deem another win for the home side a likely scenario on Sunday.
How to Live Stream Villarreal vs Almeria this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Villarreal vs Almeria may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Villarreal vs Almeria on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Villarreal vs Almeria Team Stats
- In 8 of the last 9 Villarreal home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 7 of the last 9 home matches Villarreal played, both teams scored
- Villarreal have not won 11 of the last 13 matches
- Villarreal have conceded in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- Villarreal have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Almeria have not won 25 of the last 26 away matches
- Almeria have conceded in 27 of the last 28 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 away matches Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have not won 10 of the last 12 matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row Almeria played, both teams scored
Villarreal vs Almeria Squad lists
Setien will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Almeria from the players listed below:
- Filip Joergensen (13), Pepe Reina (1), Aissa Mandi (23), Alberto Moreno (18), Jorge Cuenca (5), Juan Foyth (8), Kiko (17), Mattia Caldara, Raul Albiol (3), Alejandro Baena (16), Daniel Parejo (10), Denis Suarez (22), Etienne Capoue (6), Francis Coquelin (19), Manuel Trigueros (14), Ramon Terrats (20), Santi Comesana (4), Alexander Soerloth (11), Alfonso Pedraza (24), Ben Brereton (9), Diego Collado, Gerard Moreno (7), Ilias Akhomach (27), Javi Ontiveros, Jose Luis Morales (15), Yeremi Pino (21).
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 48 year-old Almeria manager Moreno will select his starting XI from these players:
- Bruno Iribarne (37), Diego Marino (1), Fernando Martinez (13), Luis Maximiano (25), Alex Centelles (20), Cesar Montes, Houboulang Mendes (24), Juan Brandariz (21), Kaiky (2), Lazaro (14), Marc Pubill (18), Martin Svidersky (26), Sergio Akieme (15), Alejandro Pozo (17), Arnau Puigmal (8), Dion Lopy (6), Edgar Gonzalez (3), Gonzalo Melero (11), Idrissu Baba (4), Lucas Robertone (5), Sergio Arribas (19), Adrian Embarba (10), Ibrahima Kone (23), Largie Ramazani (7), Leo Baptistao (12), Luis Suarez (9), Marko Milovanovic (29).
Villarreal vs Almeria Lineups
Villarreal vs Almeria Match Preview
Villarreal managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 0-1 victory against Mallorca. They went on to lose 3-4 against Barcelona, before getting dumped in a 3-1 defeat against Cadiz. Villarreal are perhaps an outside bet at best for title challenge in the league this term, but a top three finish certainty isn’t unreachable. Villarreal won three of their previous six matches at Estadio de la Ceramica in the La Liga. They drew one and suffered two defeats, scoring 16 goals to ten against.
Almeria only managed to gain a single point in their past three games, which kicked off with a 1-3 defeat against Real Madrid. A 1-1 draw with Cadiz followed, before Celta Vigo ran out 2-3 winners. While a title challenge may be a bit of a stretch, Villarreal look a solid bet for a top three finish at the end of the season. Almeria only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the La Liga. In these six matches they drew two and lost three as well as being outscored by 13 goals to nine.
Villarreal vs Almeria H2H
Only once in their 10 most recent meetings did Villarreal loose against Almeria. Villarreal no doubt look forward to their next match, as they ran out 2-1 and 2-0 winners when last playing Almeria. Villarreal enter the match against Almeria with a 6-3-1 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 60%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Almeria come visiting Villarreal. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.05 with the bookies.
Villarreal vs Almeria Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Villarreal and Almeria as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Villarreal (1.50) | Draw (4.20) | Almeria (6.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.30) | Over 2.5 (1.61)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.05) | BTTS Yes (1.70)
Full Time Betting
Estadio de la Ceramica saw Villarreal winning five, drawing one and losing four of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Almeria won one of their 10 most recent away games, drew four and lost five. Almeria stand a good shot at getting on the scoresheet this coming Sunday, since Villarreal just managed two clean sheets in their previous 10 matches at home. The visitors claimed one clean sheets in their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Villarreal ran out 0-2 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are in pursuit of yet another three points this coming Sunday. Rest assured, the latter have their target aimed at getting one back. Both teams to score only came out four times in the previous ten games between Almeria and Villarreal. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.05 with the bookies. In the previous ten matches between Villarreal and Almeria, both teams found the back of the net four times.
Over 2.5 goals came up three times in the previous ten encounters between Villarreal and Almeria, as Villarreal scored 1.6 goals on average per game and Almeria averaging 0.8 goals. Both teams scored in four times of these matches. In the past ten matches for Villarreal across all competitions, over 2.5 goals happened in seven times of them with an average of 1.1 goals goals scored by themselves. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Almeria, who managed to score 1.6 times in those matches.