Last Updated: March 16, 2023
VfB Stuttgart come up against visiting side Wolfsburg on Saturday at Mercedes-Benz Arena in a Bundesliga fixture.
The unsatisfactory results in recent Bundesliga matches surely left a stain on morale at VfB Stuttgart. A win on Saturday against Wolfsburg could be key to turning the tide again.
How to Live Stream VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg on TV
UK: Sky Sports
VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Team Stats
- VfB Stuttgart have conceded in 29 of the last 31 home matches
- In 14 of the last 16 VfB Stuttgart matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- VfB Stuttgart have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 matches VfB Stuttgart played, both teams scored
- In the last 8 VfB Stuttgart home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Wolfsburg matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Wolfsburg have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In the last 4 Wolfsburg away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Wolfsburg have not won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Wolfsburg have scored in 7 of the last 9 matches
VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Squad lists
VfB Stuttgart Squad
The 57-year-old coach of the home team, Bruno Labbadia, will select the lineup against Wolfsburg from this squad:
- Bredlow (33), Mueller (1), Schock (42), Glaus (44), Aidonis (37), Sosa (24), Zagadou (23), Ito (21), Vagnoman (4), Mavropanos (5), Stenzel (15), Anton (2), Karazor (16), Tashchi, Fuehrich (22), Millot (8), Haraguchi (17), Dias (31), Ulrich (36), Egloff (25), Nartey (28), Beyaz (34), Coulibaly (7), Endo (3), Kuol (27), Perea (11), Pfeiffer (20), Guirassy (9), Mvumpa (14), Kastanaras (39), Tomas (10).
Below is the full team squad of Wolfsburg. The manager Kovac will pick his starting XI against VfB Stuttgart from these players:
- Casteels (1), Kasten (45), Klinger (30), Pervan (12), Schulze (35), Fischer (2), Lacroix (4), van de Ven (5), Cozza (8), Silva (6), Bornauw (3), Franjic (38), Nmecha (22), Kaminski (16), Guilavogui (29), Paredes (40), Putaro, Ambros (36), Svanberg (32), Arnold (27), Wimmer (39), Baku (20), Gerhardt (31), Pejcinovic (18), Waldschmidt (7), Wind (23), Nmecha (10), Marmoush (33).
VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Lineups
VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Match Preview
VfB Stuttgart only added a single point to their account in their last three games, where they lost 2-1 and 1-2 against Schalke 04 and Bayern Munich respectively. At least they managed a 1-1 draw with Eintracht. VfB Stuttgart claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored nine and conceded seven goals. VfB Stuttgart are one of the worst home teams in the Bundesliga with a dismal 15 points and just four wins. They scored 16 at Mercedes-Benz Arena while conceding 15 as well.
In their previous three outings, Wolfsburg won by 0-2 against FC Koln, drew 2-2 with Eintracht, before also drawing 1-1 against Union Berlin. Wolfsburg came through their last six away games in the Bundesliga with four wins. Of those six matches, they drew once and lost once in which, they scored 13 and conceded three.
VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg H2H
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time VfB Stuttgart played against Wolfsburg. It finished 3-2 in a great Bundesliga match between the pair. Wolfsburg seem to have a bit of a love affair with VfB Stuttgart, as they have beaten them five times in last ten encounters. The bookies have Wolfsburg to win this match at best price odds of 2.90. VfB Stuttgart managed to score at least one goal in their last 4 encounters in the Bundesliga against Wolfsburg. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side VfB Stuttgart and Wolfsburg. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75.
VfB Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between VfB Stuttgart and Wolfsburg as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: VfB Stuttgart (2.38) | Draw (3.30) | Wolfsburg (2.90)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.91) | Over 2.5 (1.91)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Mercedes-Benz Arena witnessed VfB Stuttgart winning five of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew one and lost four in this run. Wolfsburg won five of their previous 10 games away, drew two and lost three. Wolfsburg kept their opponents from scoring five times in their previous 10 away matches. Meanwhile, VfB Stuttgart have been able to keep a clean sheet in two of their last 10 games at home.
Both Teams to Score
The latest encounter between these two teams was a belter of a 3-2 match. Are we in for a similar goal-fest this coming Saturday? Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side VfB Stuttgart and Wolfsburg. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75. VfB Stuttgart managed to score at least one goal in their last 4 encounters in the Bundesliga against Wolfsburg. In five of the previous ten matches between VfB Stuttgart and Wolfsburg both teams scored.
Less than three came out four times in the past ten encounters between Wolfsburg and VfB Stuttgart, as both teams not to score was a winning bet five times. VfB Stuttgart performed 1.2 goals on average, whereas Wolfsburg averaged 1.4 goals. VfB Stuttgart scored an average of 1.3 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened seven times. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Wolfsburg’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of two goals in these matches.