Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 1, 2023
The Bundesliga clash at Mercedes-Benz Arena this coming Sunday sees home team VfB Stuttgart battling it out for three points with Werder Bremen.
How to Live Stream VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen on TV
UK: Sky Sports
VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen Match Preview
VfB Stuttgart delivered a bit of everything as their last three matches added four points to their tally. An encounter with Hoffenheim brought a 2-2 draw, which was followed by a 2-1 defeat at the hands of RB Leipzig. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail, as they beat Paderborn by 1-2. VfB Stuttgart claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored ten and conceded eight goals.
Werder Bremen suffered a couple of disappointments in their last three matches as they were run over by FC Koln in a 7-1 defeat. Union Berlin also proved too hard to handle as they won 1-2 before Werder Bremen were able to strike back in a 2-1 win against Wolfsburg. In their last six away matches in the Bundesliga, Werder Bremen won twice, while also recording one draw. They endured three defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying 17 goals conceded and seven scored.
VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen Team Stats
- VfB Stuttgart have conceded in 33 of the last 35 home matches
- VfB Stuttgart have conceded in 18 of the last 20 matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row VfB Stuttgart played, both teams scored
- In the last 5 VfB Stuttgart home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 VfB Stuttgart matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Werder Bremen have scored in 27 of the last 29 away matches
- Werder Bremen have scored in the last 12 matches in a row
- In the last 3 matches in a row Werder Bremen played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 Werder Bremen matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Werder Bremen have conceded in 8 of the last 10 away matches
VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen Squad Lists
VfB Stuttgart Squad
The 56-year-old manager of VfB Stuttgart, Bruno Labbadia, will select the lineup against Werder Bremen from the players listed below:
- Fabian Bredlow, Florian Mueller, Florian Schock, Nicolas Glaus.
- Antonis Aidonis, Borna Sosa, Dan-Axel Zagadou, Hiroki Ito, Josha Vagnoman, Konstantinos Mavropanos, Pascal Stenzel, Waldemar Anton.
- Atakan Karazor, Boris Tashchi, Chris Fuehrich, Enzo Millot, Genki Haraguchi, Gil Dias, Laurin Ulrich, Lilian Egloff, Nikolas Nartey, Omer Beyaz, Tanguy Coulibaly, Wataru Endo.
- Alou Kuol, Juan Perea, Luca Pfeiffer, Sehrou Guirassy, Silas Katompa Mvumpa, Thomas Kastanaras, Tiago Tomas.
Werder Bremen Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Werder Bremen head coach Werner will select from for his starting XI:
- Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler, Jiri Pavlenka, Louis Lord, Michael Zetterer, Mio Backhaus.
- Amos Pieper, Anthony Jung, Christian Gross, Fabio Chiarodia, Felix Agu, Lee Buchanan, Marco Friedl, Milos Veljkovic, Mitchell Weiser, Niklas Stark.
- Dikeni Salifou, Ilia Gruev, Jean-Manuel Mbom, Jens Stage, Leonardo Bittencourt, Niklas Schmidt, Philipp Bargfrede, Romano Schmid.
- Eren Dinkci, Marvin Ducksch, Maximilian Philipp, Niclas Fuellkrug.
Check Out Also
VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen H2H
Their latest encounter was a belter of a game, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest this coming Sunday. VfB Stuttgart usually enjoy playing Werder Bremen, claiming five wins in the last ten encounters. The bookies’ best betting odds on a home win are at 2.15.
Full Time Betting
VfB Stuttgart claimed a modest five wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in one of the games, whilst losing four. Werder Bremen won four of their last 10 games away, drew one and lost five of the games in this run. Goals are flowing freely for VfB Stuttgart on home soil currently, as both teams scored in six of their last 10 matches here. Both teams were also on target six times in Werder Bremen”s last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
VfB Stuttgart and Werder Bremen had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between VfB Stuttgart and Werder Bremen would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.57 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. VfB Stuttgart managed an average of 1.6 goals, with Werder Bremen averaging 1.5 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of VfB Stuttgart’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 1.5 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten games for Werder Bremen, who scored 1.5 times on average in those matches.