Last Updated: September 21, 2023
VfB Stuttgart take on Darmstadt for a match in the Bundesliga on Friday at MHPArena.
VfB Stuttgart have their target aimed at getting one over Darmstadt this coming Friday, but the latter are highly motivated of showing their skills in front of the crowd at MHPArena.
How to Live Stream VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt on TV
UK: Sky Sports
VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt Team Stats
- VfB Stuttgart have scored in the last 24 matches in a row
- In 13 of the last 14 VfB Stuttgart matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- VfB Stuttgart have won 12 of the last 14 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- VfB Stuttgart have scored in the last 12 home matches in a row
- VfB Stuttgart have won 12 of the last 14 matches
- Darmstadt have lost the last 5 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Darmstadt have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Darmstadt have not won the last 9 matches in a row
- Darmstadt have not won the last 9 away matches in a row
- Darmstadt have lost the last 5 matches in a row
VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt Squad lists
VfB Stuttgart Squad
The 41-year-old Hoeness will select the starting eleven against Darmstadt from these players:
- Alexander Nuebel (33), Dennis Seimen (41), Fabian Bredlow (1), Florian Schock (42), Anthony Rouault (29), Dan-Axel Zagadou (23), Hiroki Ito (21), Josha Vagnoman (4), Leonidas Stergiou (20), Maximilian Mittelstaedt (7), Pascal Stenzel (15), Waldemar Anton (2), Angelo Stiller (6), Atakan Karazor (16), Boris Tashchi, Chris Fuehrich (27), Enzo Millot (8), Genki Haraguchi (17), Laurin Ulrich (36), Lilian Egloff (25), Luca Raimund (40), Nikolas Nartey (28), Woo-Yeong Jeong (10), Deniz Undav (26), Jamie Leweling (18), Jovan Milosevic (19), Roberto Massimo (32), Serhou Guirassy (9), Silas Katompa Mvumpa (14), Thomas Kastanaras (22).
Listed below is the full squad of Darmstadt players that the manager Torsten Lieberknecht will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Alexander Brunst-Zoellner (30), Marcel Schuhen (1), Morten Behrens (13), Braydon Manu (7), Christoph Klarer (14), Christoph Zimmermann (4), Clemens Riedel (38), Fabian Holland (32), Jannik Mueller (20), Matej Maglica (5), Matthias Bader (26), Thomas Isherwood (3), Andreas Mueller (16), Bartol Franjic (28), Emir Karic (19), Fabian Nuernberger (15), Fabian Schnellhardt (8), Frank Ronstadt (17), Fraser Hornby (9), Klaus Gjasula (23), Marvin Mehlem (6), Tim Skarke (27), Tobias Kempe (11), Aaron Seydel (22), Fabio Torsiello (42), Filip Stojilkovic (10), Luca Pfeiffer (24), Mathias Honsak (18), Oscar Vilhelmsson (29).
VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt Lineups
VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt Match Preview
VfB Stuttgart took six points from their last three matches, but started off by losing 5-1 against RB Leipzig. They responded by beating Freiburg 5-0, and followed that up by winning 1-3 against Mainz 05. A top half finish is the dream for VfB Stuttgart, but neutral spectators have them down for a season in the lower end of the Bundesliga. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, VfB Stuttgart have three wins, while they’ve drawn three and remained without defeat. They scored 17 and conceded six goals.
In their previous three games, Darmstadt lost 1-4 and 5-1 against Union Berlin and Bayer Leverkusen, respectively, before drawing 3-3 with B. M’gladbach. Most people expect Darmstadt to face a hard battle to avoid relegation from the Bundesliga for most of the season. This is a fiercely competitive league each year, and they seem to be lacking in quality. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, Darmstadt failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn one and lost four, scoring seven while also conceding 13 times.
VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt H2H
It finished all square when VfB Stuttgart last faced Darmstadt. With both denying to back down, the scoreboard said 2-2 in the end. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 4.50. VfB Stuttgart go into their upcoming match against Darmstadt with a 50% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 1-1-0 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. In the previous two matches between VfB Stuttgart and Darmstadt, both teams found the back of the net one time.
VfB Stuttgart vs Darmstadt Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between VfB Stuttgart and Darmstadt as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: VfB Stuttgart (1.40) | Draw (4.50) | Darmstadt (7.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.20) | Over 2.5 (1.67)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
MHPArena have been a happy hunting ground for VfB Stuttgart lately, claiming six win from 10 across all tournaments. They drew two and lost two of these, while Darmstadt won one of their most recent 10 games away. The latter drew two and lost seven as well. Goals are usually flowing for VfB Stuttgart on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in seven of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened three times for Darmstadt in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Their latest encounter was a belter of a game, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest this coming Friday. In the last two matches between VfB Stuttgart and Darmstadt, both teams to score came up one time.
Over 2.5 goals happened one time in the past two encounters between VfB Stuttgart and Darmstadt, with VfB Stuttgart scoring two goals on average per game. Darmstadt averaged one goal, while both teams scored one time. In VfB Stuttgart’s last ten games, there have been over 2.5 goals in nine of them. They managed to average 3.4 goals goals per match across all tournaments. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Darmstadt, who managed to score 0.6 times in those matches.