Last Updated: September 17, 2023
Last season’s relegation survivors Verona welcome Bologna to Stadio M. A. Bentegodi on Monday for a round 4 match in the Serie A.
Verona will not be short on motivation for their clash with the match favourites Bologna. Although the odds are against them, a narrow win on Monday will see them move ahead of their upcoming opponents in the table.
How to Live Stream Verona vs Bologna this coming Monday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Verona vs Bologna may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Verona vs Bologna on TV
UK: BT Sport
Verona vs Bologna Team Stats
- In 16 of the last 18 Verona home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Verona have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 matches Verona played, both teams scored
- In 8 of the last 9 Verona matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Verona have won the last 3 home matches in a row and the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Bologna have conceded in 25 of the last 27 away matches
- In 7 of the last 8 away matches Bologna played, both teams scored
- Bologna have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In the last 6 Bologna matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Bologna have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
Verona vs Bologna Squad lists
The 59-year-old manager of Verona, Marco Baroni, will select the lineup against Bologna from the players listed below:
- Alessandro Berardi (22), Lorenzo Montipo (1), Mattia Chiesa (16), Simone Perilli (34), Bruno Amione (2), Diego Coppola (42), Giangiacomo Magnani (23), Isak Hien (6), Jackson Tchatchoua, Josh Doig (3), Juan Cabal (32), Koray Guenter (4), Marco Davide Faraoni (5), Pawel Dawidowicz (27), Ajdin Hrustic (10), Darko Lazovic (8), Filippo Terracciano (24), Joselito (14), Kevin Rueegg, Martin Hongla (18), Michael Folorunsho (90), Ondrej Duda (33), Riccardo Saponara (20), Suat Serdar (25), Tomas Suslov, Cyril Ngonge (26), Federico Bonazzoli (99), Jayden Braaf (7), Jordi Mboula (77), Milan Djuric (11), Thomas Henry (9), Yayah Kallon (30).
Listed below is the full squad of Bologna players that the manager Thiago Motta will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Federico Ravaglia (34), Lukasz Skorupski (28), Nicola Bagnolini (23), Adama Soumaoro (5), Charalambos Lykogiannis (22), Jhon Lucumi (26), Joaquin Sosa (4), Kevin Bonifazi (14), Lorenzo De Silvestri (29), Riccardo Calafiori (33), Sam Beukema (31), Stefan Posch (3), Tommaso Corazza (16), Victor Kristiansen (15), Alexis Saelemaekers (56), Kacper Urbanski (82), Lewis Ferguson (19), Michel Aebischer (20), Nikola Moro (6), Oussama El Azzouzi (17), Remo Freuler, Dan Ndoye (11), Jesper Karlsson (10), Joshua Zirkzee (9), Orji Okwonkwo, Riccardo Orsolini (7), Sydney van Hooijdonk (77).
Verona vs Bologna Lineups
Verona vs Bologna Match Preview
Verona hope to get back to winning ways after first beating Empoli by 0-1, before winning 2-1 against Roma. The streak ended in a recent 3-1 defeat against Sassuolo. Verona’s priority for this season will be to stay clear of the relegation zone, while challenging for a spot in the upper half of the Serie A. Verona won three of their previous six matches at Stadio M. A. Bentegodi in the Serie A. They drew one and suffered two defeats, scoring seven goals to 11 against.
Bologna collected four points in their past three outings, in which they were defeated 0-2 against AC Milan. They followed up, drawing 1-1 with Juventus, before winning 2-1 against Cagliari. Verona’s priority for this season will be to stay clear of the relegation zone, while challenging for a spot in the upper half of the Serie A. Bologna claimed two wins against two draws and two defeats in their last six away matches in the Serie A. The scoreline from these matches reads ten goals conceded and 12 scored.
Verona vs Bologna H2H
Verona lost only once in 5 recent games against Bologna. The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Verona came away with a 2-1 win. They have a similar outcome in mind at Stadio M. A. Bentegodi, but face stern opposition, of course. Verona enter the match against Bologna with a 2-4-4 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 20%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Bologna managed at least one goal in 11 of their previous 12 Serie A matches against Verona. The scenario of both teams to score came out seven times in the last ten matches between Verona and Bologna.
Verona vs Bologna Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Verona and Bologna as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Verona (3.00) | Draw (3.25) | Bologna (2.38)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.73) | Over 2.5 (2.10)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Verona collected five wins, drew two and lost three in the 10 most games across all tournaments at Stadio M. A. Bentegodi. Bologna won four of their previous 10 away, drew three and lost three times. Bologna should be in with a good chance of getting on the scoresheet this coming Monday, as Verona only managed one clean sheets in their previous 10 matches at home. The visitors claimed one clean sheets in their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
It finished with a 2-1 win for Verona in the most recent meeting between the two sides. Will they be able to put the brakes on their opponent again on Monday at Stadio M. A. Bentegodi, or will Bologna manage to assert some revenge? Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Verona and Bologna. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies. Bologna managed at least one goal in 11 of their previous 12 Serie A matches against Verona. In seven matches of the previous ten matches between Verona and Bologna both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Verona managed an average of 1.1 goals, with Bologna averaging 1.4 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in this run of matches. In their previous ten matches across all tournaments Verona saw over 2.5 goals scored eight times, and they scored 1.8 goals on average during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Bologna’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.