Last Updated: September 16, 2023
Atletico Madrid go up against Valencia this coming Saturday for an exciting La Liga meeting at Estadio Mestalla.
Valencia can actually leapfrog Atletico Madrid in the table with a win on Saturday. However, judging by the prices we get from the bookmakers, this seems rather unlikely to happen.
How to Live Stream Valencia vs Atletico Madrid this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Valencia vs Atletico Madrid may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Valencia vs Atletico Madrid on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Team Stats
- In 28 of the last 30 Valencia matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 13 of the last 14 Valencia home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Valencia have scored in 18 of the last 20 home matches
- Valencia have scored in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Valencia have not lost 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Atletico Madrid have not lost 14 of the last 16 matches
- Atletico Madrid have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Atletico Madrid have not lost 6 of the last 7 away matches
- In 5 of the last 7 Atletico Madrid away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Atletico Madrid have scored in 6 of the last 7 away matches
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Squad lists
Ruben Baraja will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Atletico Madrid from the following players:
- Cristian Rivero (13), Giorgi Mamardashvili (25), Jaume Domenech (1), Cenk Ozkacar (15), Cristhian Mosquera (3), Dimitri Foulquier (20), Gabriel Paulista (5), Hugo Guillamon (6), Jesus Vazquez (21), Jose Gaya (14), Mouctar Diakhaby (4), Thierry Correia (12), Alberto Mari, Andre Almeida (10), Fran Perez (23), Javier Guerra (8), Pepelu (18), Selim Amallah (19), Diego Lopez (16), Hugo Duro (9), Roman Yaremchuk (17), Sergi Canos (7).
Atletico Madrid Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 53 year-old Atletico Madrid manager Simeone will select his starting XI from these players:
- Antonio Gomis (31), Bernabe Barragan (26), Ivo Grbic (1), Jan Oblak (13), Caglar Soyuncu (4), Cesar Azpilicueta (3), Jose Gimenez (2), Mario Hermoso (22), Nahuel Molina (16), Reinildo (23), Stefan Savic (15), Axel Witsel (20), Javi Galan (17), Koke (6), Marcos Llorente (14), Pablo Barrios (24), Rodrigo De Paul (5), Rodrigo Riquelme (25), Saul Niguez (8), Thomas Lemar (11), Vitolo, Yannick Carrasco (21), Alvaro Morata (19), Angel Correa (10), Antoine Griezmann (7), Memphis Depay (9), Samuel Dias Lino (12).
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Lineups
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Match Preview
Valencia managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 1-0 victory against Las Palmas. They went on to lose 1-2 against Osasuna, before getting dumped in a 1-0 defeat against Deportivo Alaves. A runners-up spot is the absolute minimum Atletico Madrid should achieve for a season in which a tilt at league glory is their top priority. Valencia won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the La Liga, while also drawing two. They suffered one defeats, while they scored eight and conceded six goals.
Atletico Madrid are unbeaten in their last three matches, first beating Granada by 3-1. This was followed by a 0-0 with Real Betis and a 0-7 win against Rayo Vallecano. Anything lower than at least a second place finish would probably be considered a disappointment for Atletico Madrid, as they look to build a title challenge. Atletico Madrid, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn three and lost one in their last six away in the La Liga.
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid H2H
Valencia are winless in their 17 most recent meetings with Atletico Madrid. Atletico Madrid celebrated a 3-0 win as well as a 1-0 victory in the last two matches played against Valencia. Atletico Madrid often enjoy happy days when facing Valencia, claiming six wins in the last ten meetings. Atletico Madrid hammered their next opponents by 3-0 in the most recent meeting. The bookies best betting odds on an away win are at 2.10. Atletico Madrid managed at least one goal in 20 of their previous 21 La Liga matches against Valencia. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies.
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Valencia and Atletico Madrid as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Valencia (3.50) | Draw (3.30) | Atletico Madrid (2.10)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.80) | Over 2.5 (2.00)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Valencia claimed five wins in their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing two of the games. They suffered defeat in three of these outings. Atletico Madrid won four of their last 10 games away, drew three and lost three. We probably shouldn’t expect too many goals at Estadio Mestalla, since just three of the last 10 La Liga matches here for Valencia had over 2.5 goals. In five of the previous 10 league games away for Atletico Madrid the match had over 2.5 goals.
Both Teams to Score
Betting on Atletico Madrid winning to nil in their latest meetings with Valencia would have been a sound choice. They ended up winning 3-0 in March 2023 and 1-0 in August 2022, respectively. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Valencia and Atletico Madrid would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies. Atletico Madrid scored at least once in their last 11 La Liga matches against Valencia. The scenario of both teams to score came out seven times in the last ten matches between Valencia and Atletico Madrid.
Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals, while at least four goals happened five times. Valencia managed an average of 1.2 goals, while Atletico Madrid averaged 2.1 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of Valencia’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.3 goals on average along the way. In the last ten games for Atletico Madrid, six of them had more than 2.5 goals, and they scored an average of 2.1 times goals per game themselves.