Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 2, 2023
FC Koln will visit Alte Foersterei on Saturday for a Bundesliga fixture with home side Union Berlin.
How to Live Stream Union Berlin vs FC Koln this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Union Berlin vs FC Koln may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Union Berlin vs FC Koln on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Union Berlin vs FC Koln Team Stats
- Union Berlin have not lost 32 of the last 34 home matches
- Union Berlin have not lost the last 14 matches in a row
- Union Berlin have won 15 of the last 17 home matches
- Union Berlin have scored in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- Union Berlin have won 12 of the last 14 matches
- FC Koln have not won 10 of the last 11 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 FC Koln away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- FC Koln have not lost 8 of the last 9 matches
- In the last 5 FC Koln matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- FC Koln have conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
Union Berlin vs FC Koln Squad lists
Union Berlin Squad
The 57-year-old coach of the home team, Urs Fischer, will select the lineup against FC Koln from this squad:
- Frederik Roennow, Jakob Busk, Lennart Grill, Yannic Stein.
- Christopher Trimmel, Danilho Doekhi, Diogo Leite, Jerome Roussillon, Mathis Bruns, Niko Giesselmann, Paul Jaeckel, Robin Knoche, Timo Baumgartl.
- Aissa Laidouni, Aljoscha Kemlein, Andras Schafer, Janik Haberer, Josip Juranovic, Kevin Moehwald, Levin Mete Oztunali, Morten Thorsby, Paul Seguin, Rani Khedira.
- Jamie Leweling, Jordan Pefok, Kevin Behrens, Milos Pantovic, Sheraldo Becker, Sven Michel, Tim Maciejewski.
FC Koln Squad
Here is the full team squad of FC Koln. The 51 year-old Steffen Baumgart will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Julian Roloff, Marvin Schwaebe, Matthias Koebbing, Timo Horn.
- Benno Schmitz, Georg Strauch, Jonas Hector, Julian Chabot, Kristian Pedersen, Luca Kilian, Nikola Soldo, Rijad Smajic, Timo Huebers.
- Dejan Ljubicic, Denis Huseinbasic, Dimitrios Limnios, Ellyes Skhiri, Eric Martel, Florian Kainz, Jan Thielmann, Joshua Schwirten, Kingsley Schindler, Linton Maina, Mathias Olesen, Tim Lemperle.
- Davie Selke, Florian Dietz, Justin Diehl, Mark Uth, Sargis Adamyan, Sebastian Andersson, Steffen Tigges.
Union Berlin vs FC Koln Lineups
Union Berlin vs FC Koln Match Preview
Union Berlin have seen it all in their last three matches, which added four points to their account. They first shared the points in a 0-0 draw with Schalke 04, before claiming 3 points in a 3-1 win against Ajax. Unfortunately for them, this was followed by a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Bayern Munich. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, Union Berlin have four wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost none. They scored 11 and conceded five goals.
FC Koln have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Eintracht by 3-0. Disappointment followed, going down 3-0 against VfB Stuttgart, and 0-2 against Wolfsburg. FC Koln are winless in their last six away games in the Bundesliga, in which they drew two and lost four. They conceded 13 goals while scoring one themselves. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as FC Koln did this season, in the Bundesliga. They have so far collected no less than five draws.
Union Berlin vs FC Koln H2H
The last time the pair played each other Union Berlin came away as 0-1 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind on Saturday. Union Berlin have a 86% win rate in the against FC Koln, who won zero of these matches. The total record reads 6-1-0, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Union Berlin won nine of their last 10 matches on home soil, drew one and lost none. FC Koln won one games, drew three and lost six in their last 10 away games across all tournaments. Goals should be on the menu at Alte Foersterei, with both teams scoring in eight of the last 10 matches at home for Union Berlin. The same outcome paid dividends in three of the last 10 away games for FC Koln.
Both Teams to Score
Union Berlin hope to extend their grip on FC Koln, whom they outclassed in their last two meetings, winning 1-0 and 1-0, respectively. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past seven matches between home side Union Berlin and FC Koln. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 2.00.
In the last seven encounters between Union Berlin and FC Koln over 2.5 goals came out four times, as Union Berlin averaged 1.73 goals a game. FC Koln scored an average of 0.71 goals in these, while both teams scored four times. Union Berlin scored an average of 1.6 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened seven times. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for FC Koln, who managed to score 2.1 times in those matches.