Last Updated: September 16, 2023
Twente come up against visiting side Ajax in a Eredivisie fixture this coming Sunday at De Grolsch Veste.
It is early days yet, anything can happen and both Twente and Ajax are still highly motivated of getting off to a good start. They both have talented squads, and we expect a cracking affair at De Grolsch Veste as the teams look to get one over each other.
How to Live Stream Twente vs Ajax on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Twente vs Ajax may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Twente vs Ajax on TV
UK: Mola TV
Twente vs Ajax Team Stats
- Twente have not lost 31 of the last 33 home matches
- Twente have not lost 19 of the last 21 matches
- Twente have scored in 24 of the last 26 home matches
- Twente have scored in 20 of the last 21 matches
- Twente have won 10 of the last 12 home matches
- In 13 of the last 15 Ajax away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 12 of the last 14 Ajax matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Ajax have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Ajax played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 8 away matches Ajax played, both teams scored
Twente vs Ajax Squad lists
Oosting will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Ajax from the players listed below:
- Issam El Maach (16), Lars Unnerstall (1), Przemyslaw Tyton (22), Sam Karssies (30), Alec Van Hoorenbeeck (17), Alfons Sampsted (12), Gijs Smal (5), Joshua Brenet (20), Julien Mesbahi (24), Mees Hilgers (2), Robin Propper (3), Carel Eiting, Daan Rots (11), Mathias Kjoeloe (4), Max Bruns (38), Michal Sadilek (23), Michel Vlap (18), Naci Unuvar (10), Sem Steijn (14), Younes Taha (19), Youri Regeer (8), Manfred Ugalde (27), Mitchel van Bergen (7), Ricky van Wolfswinkel (9).
This is the full squad of players that the Ajax head coach Steijn will select from for his starting XI:
- Charlie Setford (51), Diant Ramaj (40), Geronimo Rulli (1), Jay Gorter (12), Remko Pasveer (22), Ahmetcan Kaplan (13), Anass Salah-Eddine (17), Anton Gaaei (3), Borna Sosa (25), Devyne Rensch (2), Gaston Avilla (30), Jorrel Hato (4), Josip Sutalo (37), Olivier Aertssen (43), Owen Wijndal (5), Benjamin Tahirovic (33), Branco van den Boomen (21), Carlos Borges (11), Jakov Medic (18), Kenneth Taylor (8), Kristian Hlynsson (38), Mika Godts (39), Silvano Vos (24), Sivert Heggheim Mannsverk, Steven Berghuis (23), Steven Bergwijn (7), Amourricho van Axel Dongen (27), Brian Brobbey (9), Christian Rasmussen (36), Chuba Akpom (10), Georges Mikautadze (19), Jaydon Banel (49).
Twente vs Ajax Lineups
Twente vs Ajax Match Preview
Twente suffered a couple of disappointments in their last three matches, as they were run over by Fenerbahce in a 5-1 defeat. Fenerbahce also proved too hard to handle, as they won 0-1, before Twente were able to strike back last time out in a 0-2 win against FC Volendam. Ajax will have their sight set on grabbing the trophy, while a place in the top two look a likely prospect before the Eredivisie gets rolling. Twente won five of their last six Eredivisie matches at the De Grolsch Veste, scoring 18 and conceding five along they way. They also drew once as they remained without defeat.
Ajax added four points to their account in their previous three matches, starting off beating Ludogorets 1-4. A 0-1 defeat against Ludogorets followed, before sharing the points with Fortuna Sittard in a 0-0 draw. The big goal of the season for Ajax has to be winning the title, with a place inside the top two expected as the Eredivisie action starts to unfold. Ajax managed to win just once in their past six away games in the Eredivisie. On top of winning once they also drew three as well as losing two, while scoring ten time and letting in six.
Twente vs Ajax H2H
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Twente came away with a 3-1 win. They have a similar outcome in mind at De Grolsch Veste, but face stern opposition, of course. All in all, Ajax have a fine reading on Twente in previous seasons with a 5-3-2 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Ajax to win this match at best price odds of 2.38. Ajax managed at least one goal in 9 of their previous 10 Eredivisie matches against Twente. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.44 with the bookies.
Twente vs Ajax Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Twente and Ajax as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Twente (2.88) | Draw (3.40) | Ajax (2.38)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.35) | Over 2.5 (1.57)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.63) | BTTS Yes (1.44)
Full Time Betting
Twente claimed eight wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing one and losing one. Ajax won three of their last 10 away games, as they also drew two and lost five of these matches. Ajax scored the opening goal in five of their previous 10 away games. Twente, however, were first off the mark eight times in their last 10 home games.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Twente came away with a 3-1 win. They have a similar outcome in mind at De Grolsch Veste, but face stern opposition, of course. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.44 with the bookies. Ajax managed at least one goal in 9 of their previous 10 Eredivisie matches against Twente. Under 2.5 goals came out a winning bet only two times in ten matches between Twente and Ajax. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.57 with the bookies this coming Sunday.
Over 3.5 goals came out five times in the past ten encounters between Twente and Ajax, with the former on an average of 1.3 goals a game. Ajax scored 2.4 goals per game and both teams scored seven times in this run. Twente saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals appeared in eight of the last ten matches that Ajax played across all tournaments. They scored two times on average in the process.