Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 2, 2023
We are zooming in on Troyes and Monaco, as the duo face each other at Stade de l’Aube this coming Sunday in what surely will be an exciting Ligue 1 clash.
How to Live Stream Troyes vs Monaco this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Troyes vs Monaco may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Watch the game on Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Troyes vs Monaco on TV
UK: BT Sport 2
US: BeIN Sports
Troyes vs Monaco Team Stats
- Troyes have conceded in 26 of the last 28 matches
- Troyes have not won 20 of the last 22 matches
- Troyes have not won the last 10 home matches in a row
- Troyes have lost 7 of the last 8 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Troyes have lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- Monaco have scored in 54 of the last 56 matches
- Monaco have scored in 28 of the last 29 away matches
- Monaco have not lost the last 12 away matches in a row
- In 11 of the last 13 matches Monaco played, both teams scored
- Monaco have not lost 18 of the last 20 matches
Troyes vs Monaco Squad lists
Kisnorbo will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Monaco from the players listed below:
- Gauthier Gallon, Jessy Moulin, Mateusz Lis.
- Abdu, Adil Rami, Andreas Bruus, Eric N’Jo, Erik Palmer-Brown, Jackson Porozo, Mathis Hamdi, Tanguy Zoukrou, Thierno Balde, Yasser Larouci, Yoann Salmier.
- Ante Palaversa, Danel Dongmo, Derek Mazou-Sacko, Florian Tardieu, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Lucien Agoume, Papa Ndiaga Yade, Rominigue Kouame, Rony Lopes, Wilson Odobert, Xavier Chavalerin.
- Alexis Tibidi, Ghislain Gimbert, Ike Ugbo, Levi Jeremiah Lumeka, Mama Balde.
This is the full squad of players that the Monaco head coach Clement will select from for his starting XI:
- Alexander Nuebel, Thomas Didillon, Yann Lienard.
- Axel Disasi, Caio Henrique, Chrislain Matsima, Guillermo Maripan, Malang Sarr, Ruben Aguilar, Vanderson, Yllan Okou.
- Aleksandr Golovin, Corentin Tirard, Edan Diop, Eliesse Ben Seghir, Eliot Matazo, Ismail Jakobs, Jean Lucas, Maghnes Akliouche, Mohamed Camara, Soungoutou Magassa, Youssouf Fofana.
- Breel Embolo, Gelson Martins, Kevin Volland, Krepin Diatta, Myron Boadu, Takumi Minamino, Wissam Ben Yedder.
Troyes vs Monaco Lineups
Troyes vs Monaco Match Preview
Troyes have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 4-0 by Reims, before Montpellier ran out 0-1 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against AC Ajaccio, who came out 2-1 winners. Troyes did not win any of their last six Ligue 1 matches at the Stade de l’Aube. They came through these matches with a record of three draws and three defeats, in which they conceded eight and scored three goals. Troyes have been unable to turn the Stade de l’Aube into a fortress this season. They are one of the worst home teams in the Ligue 1 with a dismal ten points and just one win. They scored 12 and allowed 18 goals against.
Monaco have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Brest by 1-2. Disappointment followed, going down 2-3 against Bayer Leverkusen, and 0-3 against Nice. In their last six Ligue 1 away matches, Monaco won a very acceptable four times. They’ve also drawn twice and lost none, scoring 12 while also conceding six times. Monaco are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in the Ligue 1 this season. They claimed 24 goals so far, whilst allowing 12 goals against.
Troyes vs Monaco H2H
Their latest encounter was a belter of a game, which finished with a 2-4 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest this coming Sunday. Monaco seem to have a bit of a love affair with Troyes, as they have beaten them six times in last ten encounters. The bookies have Monaco to win this match at best price odds of 1.50.
Ligue 1 Standings
Full Time Betting
Troyes went through 10 matches on home soil across all tournaments without a single win. They drew seven, lost three defeats, while Monaco won six of their previous 10 away games. They also drew four and lost zero. Troyes hammered in the opening goal five times in their last 10 matches played in front of their usually euphoric crowd at Stade de l’Aube. Monaco were first off the mark in seven of their 10 most recent away games.
Both Teams to Score
Troyes won 4-2 against Monaco, whereas Monaco claimed a 2-1 win in their most recent matches. In the past ten matches between home side Troyes and Monaco both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80.
The last ten encounters between Troyes and Monaco saw over 2.5 goals scored seven times, with Troyes averaging one goal a game. Monaco scored two goals on average in these, as both teams scored six times in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Troyes’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 0.8 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals came out in eight of the last 10 matches Monaco played across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.8 goals themselves during this run.