Toulouse vs Marseille – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 14, 2023
Marseille will visit Stadium Municipal this coming Sunday for a Ligue 1 fixture with home side Toulouse.
How to Live Stream Toulouse vs Marseille this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Toulouse vs Marseille may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Toulouse vs Marseille on TV
UK: BT Sport
US: BeIN Sports
Toulouse vs Marseille Match Preview
Toulouse took six points from their last three matches but started off by losing 2-1 against PSG. They responded by beating Reims 3-1 and followed that up by winning 3-1 against Rennes. Toulouse won three of their previous six matches at Stadium Municipal in Ligue 1. They drew two and suffered one defeat, scoring 12 goals to seven against.
Marseille look back on their last three matches with six points to show for their efforts. Against Nice, they were left empty-handed in a 1-3 defeat, but they bounced back by beating PSG in a 2-1 win. They followed that up with a 0-2 win against Clermont Foot in their most recent outing. Marseille have been outstanding on their travels lately, winning five of their previous six away matches in Ligue 1. They remained undefeated as they also drew once while scoring 13 and conceding five goals.
Toulouse vs Marseille Team Stats
- Toulouse have scored in the last 15 matches in a row
- Toulouse have scored in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- Toulouse have won 8 of the last 10 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- In the last 5 matches in a row Toulouse played, both teams scored
- Toulouse have won the last 3 home matches in a row while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- Marseille have scored in the last 18 matches in a row
- Marseille have won the last 4 away matches in a row without conceding a goal
- Marseille have won the last 5 away matches in a row while scoring less than 2.5 goals
- Marseille have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Marseille have won the last 5 away matches in a row while scoring more than 1.5 goals
Toulouse vs Marseille Squad Lists
Debeve will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Marseille from the players listed below:
- Kjetil Haug, Maxime Dupe, Thomas Himeur.
- Anthony Rouault, Christian Mawissa, Gabriel Suazo, Kevin Keben, Logan Costa, Mikkel Desler, Moussa Diarra, Oliver Zanden, Rasmus Nicolaisen, Waren Kamanzi.
- Branco van den Boomen, Brecht Dejaeghere, Denis Genreau, Fares Chaibi, Stijn Spierings, Theocharis Tsingaras, Vincent Sierro.
- Ado Onaiwu, Rafael Ratao, Rhys Healey, Said Hamulic, Thijs Dallinga, Veljko Birmancevic, Zakaria Aboukhlal.
Below is the full team squad of Marseille that the manager Tudor will select from for the upcoming game:
- Ruben Blanco, Simon Ngapandouetnbu.
- Chancel Mbemba, Eric Bailly, Issa Kabore, Jonathan Clauss, Leonardo Balerdi, Nuno Tavares, Samuel Gigot, Sead Kolasinac.
- Amine Harit, Azzedine Ounahi, Bartug Elmaz, Cengiz Under, Dimitri Payet, Jordan Veretout, Matteo Guendouzi, Ruslan Malinovsky, Valentin Rongier.
- Alexis Sanchez, Nemanja Radonjic, Pedro Ruiz, Vitor Oliveira.
Check Out Also
Toulouse vs Marseille H2H
Marseille celebrated a 6-1 win as well as a 1-0 victory in the last two matches played against Toulouse. Marseille go into the match against Toulouse with a 7-3-0 advantage. The bookies have Marseille to win this match at the best price odds of 1.95.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Stadium Municipal across all tournaments Toulouse won six times, drew two and lost two times. Marseille claimed six wins, one draw and three defeats in their last 10 games away. Strap yourselves up for goals at Stadium Municipal since both teams scored in seven of the last 10 home matches for Toulouse. The same occurred in five of the last 10 league games away from home for Marseille.
Both Teams to Score
Marseille beat Toulouse twice in their most recent meetings, as they claimed wins by 6-1 and 1-0, respectively. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past ten matches between home side Toulouse and Marseille. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.61.
Less than 2.5 goals came out four times in the past ten encounters between these two while both teams not to score was a winning bet six times. Toulouse managed an average of 0.5 goals, with Marseille averaging 2.3 goals. Toulouse saw over 2.5 goals in seven of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of three goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Marseille’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.8 goals in these matches.