Tottenham vs Brentford – Predictions and Free Bets
Last Updated: May 19, 2023
Tottenham take on Brentford for a match in the Premier League on Saturday at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Tottenham vs Brentford Stats
- In 9 of the last 10 matches Tottenham played, both teams scored
- Tottenham have scored in the last 10 matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 10 Tottenham matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Tottenham have not lost 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Tottenham have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 16 of the last 18 Brentford matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 10 Brentford away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Brentford away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Brentford have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches without scoring a goal
- Brentford have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
Tottenham vs Brentford Squad lists
Ryan Mason will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Brentford from the following players:
- Whiteman, Danjuma, Davies, Austin, Lenglet, Romero, Sanchez, Kulusevski, Royal, Dier, Forster, Kane, Son, Lloris, Perisic, Tanganga, Moura, Skipp, Sarr, Porro, Hoejbjerg, Richarlison, Bentancur, Sessegnon, Bissouma.
Listed below is the full squad of Brentford players that the manager Thomas Frank will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Hickey, Mee, Mbeumo, Noergaard, Raya, Pinnock, Stevens, Onyeka, Toney, Dasilva, Lewis-Potter, Schade, Ajer, Roerslev, Jensen, Joergensen, Damsgaard, Young-Coombes, Jansson, Henry, Ghoddos, Baptiste, Strakosha, Janelt, Wissa.
Tottenham vs Brentford Lineups
Tottenham vs Brentford Preview
Tottenham are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Liverpool by a 4-3 score, before winning 1-0 against Crystal Palace. They lost again in their most recent match, this time 2-1 against Aston Villa. Tottenham claimed four wins in their last six Premier League matches at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. They came through these games with a record of one draw and one defeat, in which they conceded seven and scored 12 goals.
Their past three matches saw Brentford beating Nottingham Forest 2-1, losing 1-0 against Liverpool, and beating West Ham by 2-0. In their last six away matches in the Premier League, Brentford won twice, while also recording one draw. They endured three defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying seven goals conceded and seven scored.
Tottenham vs Brentford H2H
It finished 2-2 when Tottenham last played Brentford and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.75. Tottenham enter the match against Brentford with a 1-2-0 record in their previous three encounters. A win rate of 33%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
Tottenham approach the next Premier League round as number 7 in the table, having claimed 57 points this season so far. With 36 games behind them, Brentford amassed 53 points, placing them as number 9 before their next fixture.
Full Time Betting
Tottenham won six of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing two and losing two as well. Brentford won three from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew three and lost four in this run. Tottenham won three times in their 10 most recent league games, with Brentford claiming three wins from a possible 10.
Both Teams to Score
Tottenham and Brentford had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.75. Both teams found the back of the net one time in the last three matches between Tottenham and Brentford.
Over 2.5 goals happened one time in the past three encounters between Tottenham and Brentford, with Tottenham scoring 1.34 goals on average per game. Brentford averaged 0.67 goals, while both teams scored one time. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of Tottenham’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Brentford, who managed to score 1.2 times in those matches.