Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 8, 2023
AC Milan managed a tight win and kept a clean sheet in the first leg, thus knowing another clean sheet will see them go through, as they don’t need a win to seal qualification.
Tottenham vs AC Milan Stats
- Tottenham have scored in 15 of the last 17 home matches
- In the last 5 Tottenham home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Tottenham home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 8 Tottenham matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Tottenham have scored in 7 of the last 9 matches
- In 12 of the last 14 AC Milan away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 3 AC Milan matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- AC Milan have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- AC Milan have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- AC Milan have not won 8 of the last 9 away matches
Tottenham vs AC Milan Lineups
Tottenham vs AC Milan Preview
Tottenham won four of their last six Champions League matches on home soil, while drawing once and losing once. They conceded six and scored 15 goals.
In their last six away matches in the Champions League, AC Milan won twice, while also recording one draw. They endured three defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying eight goals conceded and eight scored.
Tottenham vs AC Milan H2H
Tottenham lost to 1-0 AC Milan in their last encounter. This served as payback for the 1-0 win, which Tottenham dished out the match before that. Tottenham picked up three wins in their previous five matches against AC Milan, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.60.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium across all tournaments Tottenham won six times, drew one and lost three times. AC Milan claimed two wins, two draw and six defeats in their last 10 games away. Tottenham have a justified hope of getting on the scoresheet at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, since AC Milan only managed five clean sheets in their 10 most recent away matches. The hosts claimed two clean sheets in their last 10 matches on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Tottenham took a hit when AC Milan handed them a 1-0 defeat in their latest encounter. The former did win the reverse match though, as they secured three points to their name by claiming a 1-0 win.
Over 2.5 goals happened in three of Tottenham’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of AC Milan’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of one goal in these matches.