Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
The spotlight is on both Strasbourg and Toulouse, as the Ligue 1 rivals go looking to boost their points tally. They face each other this coming Sunday at Stade de la Meinau.
How to Live Stream Strasbourg vs Toulouse this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Strasbourg vs Toulouse may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Strasbourg vs Toulouse on TV
UK: BT Sport
Strasbourg vs Toulouse Match Preview
Strasbourg currently look solid, going undefeated in three matches, which started by drawing 0-0 against Angers. They followed that up by sharing the spoils with Lens in a 2-2 encounter, before beating Lyon in a 1-2 encounter. Strasbourg didn’t manage a single win in any of their previous six Ligue 1 games at the Stade de la Meinau. They have a record of three draws and three defeats, in which they conceded 14 and scored eight goals.
In their last three matches, Toulouse beat Auxerre 0-5, drew 1-1 with Brest and beat AC Ajaccio by 2-0. In their last six Ligue 1 away matches, Toulouse failed to win more than once. Instead, they’ve drawn one and lost four, scoring nine while also conceding 14 times.
Strasbourg vs Toulouse Team Stats
- Strasbourg have not won the last 15 home matches in a row
- In 13 of the last 15 matches Strasbourg played, both teams scored
- Strasbourg have conceded in 27 of the last 29 matches
- Strasbourg have not won 20 of the last 22 matches
- Strasbourg have conceded in 17 of the last 19 home matches
- In the last 7 Toulouse away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 3 Toulouse away matches the sum of goals was over 4.5
- Toulouse have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Toulouse have conceded in 14 of the last 16 matches
- Toulouse have conceded in 14 of the last 16 away matches
Strasbourg vs Toulouse Squad Lists
Le Scornet will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Toulouse from the players listed below:
- Eiji Kawashima, Matz Sels, Robin Risser.
- Alexander Djiku, Colin Dagba, Frederic Guilbert, Gerzino Nyamsi, Ismael Doukoure, Karol Fila, Lucas Perrin, Maxime Le Marchand, Thomas Delaine.
- Aymeric Ahmed, Benjamin Besic, Dany Jean, Dimitri Lienard, Ibrahima Sissoko, Jean Aholou, Jean-Ricner Bellegarde, Mouhamadou Diarra, Nordine Kandil, Sanjin Prcic.
- Habibou Mouhamadou Diallo, Kevin Gameiro, Lebo Mothiba, Ludovic Ajorque, Tom Saettel.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 52-year-old Toulouse manager Debeve will select his starting XI from these players:
- Isak Pettersson, Kjetil Haug, Maxime Dupe, Thomas Himeur.
- Anthony Rouault, Christian Mawissa, Gabriel Suazo, Issiaga Sylla, Kevin Keben, Logan Costa, Mikkel Desler, Moussa Diarra, Oliver Zanden, Rasmus Nicolaisen, Waren Kamanzi.
- Branco van den Boomen, Brecht Dejaeghere, Denis Genreau, Fares Chaibi, Naatan Skyttae, Stijn Spierings, Theocharis Tsingaras.
- Ado Onaiwu, Junior Flemmings, Rafael Ratao, Rhys Healey, Thijs Dallinga, Veljko Birmancevic, Yanis Begraoui, Zakaria Aboukhlal.
Check Out Also
Strasbourg vs Toulouse H2H
The latest encounter between these two teams was a belter of a 2-2 match. Are we in for a similar goal-fest on Sunday? Strasbourg enter the match against Toulouse with a 7-3-0 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 70%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
In their previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments Strasbourg won none, drew five and lost five. Toulouse won two, drew two and lost six of their previous 10 games away from home. Toulouse apparently have a hard time keeping opponents at bay on their travel with just one clean sheet in their last 10 away matches. Strasbourg pulled off one clean sheet in their past 10 matches Stade de la Meinau.
Both Teams to Score
Strasbourg and Toulouse settled for a point in a 2-2 draw when they last faced each other. The best betting odds on another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Strasbourg and Toulouse would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.67 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Strasbourg managed an average of 2.1 goals, with Toulouse averaging 1.1 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet eight times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Strasbourg’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 1.7 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten games for Toulouse, who scored 2.3 times on average in those matches.