Last Updated: September 16, 2023
At Stade de la Meinau, Montpellier and Strasbourg battle it out for three points in a Ligue 1 match where both are in need of points to boost their tally.
Bookmakers are expecting Strasbourg to win when they face Montpellier again, following their victory in their latest encounter, this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Strasbourg vs Montpellier this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Strasbourg vs Montpellier may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Strasbourg vs Montpellier on TV
UK: BT Sport
Strasbourg vs Montpellier Team Stats
- Strasbourg have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- Strasbourg have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- In 13 of the last 15 Strasbourg home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Strasbourg matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Strasbourg have won the last 3 home matches in a row while scoring less than 2.5 goals
- Montpellier have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- Montpellier have conceded in the last 10 matches in a row
- Montpellier have scored in 18 of the last 20 away matches
- In 8 of the last 10 matches Montpellier played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 9 Montpellier away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Strasbourg vs Montpellier Squad lists
Patrick Vieira will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Montpellier from the following players:
- Matz Sels (1), Abakar Sylla (24), Eduard Sobol (77), Frederic Guilbert (2), Gerzino Nyamsi (22), Ismael Doukoure (29), Junior Mwanga (18), Karol Fila (4), Lucas Perrin (5), Marvin Senaya (28), Maxime Bastian, Saidou Sow (13), Thomas Delaine (3), Aymeric Ahmed (37), Ibrahima Sissoko (27), Jean Aholou (6), Jessy Deminguet (7), Mouhamadou Diarra (19), Sanjin Prcic (14), Angelo Gabriel (23), Dilane Bakwa (26), Dion Sahi (11), Emanuel Emegha (10), Kevin Gameiro (9), Lebo Mothiba (12), Tom Saettel (33).
Here is the full team squad of Montpellier. The 60 year-old Michel Der Zakarian will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Belmin Dizdarevic (1), Benjamin Lecomte (40), Dimitry Bertaud (16), Becir Omeragic (27), Christopher Jullien (6), Enzo Tchato (29), Falaye Sacko (77), Issiaga Sylla (3), Kiki Kouyate (4), Mamadou Sakho (75), Maxime Esteve (14), Ryan Tchato (32), Teo Allix (37), Theo Sainte-Luce (17), Jordan Ferri (12), Joris Chotard (13), Khalil Fayad (22), Leo Leroy (18), Musa Al-Taamari (9), Sacha Delaye (19), Teji Savanier (11), Akor Adams (8), Arnaud Nordin (7), Axel Gueguin (33), Kelvin Yeboah (23), Serigne Faye (39), Wahbi Khazri (10), Yanis Guermouche (20).
Strasbourg vs Montpellier Lineups
Strasbourg vs Montpellier Match Preview
Strasbourg lost two of their last three matches, as they went down 3-0 in a meeting with Monaco. They replied by beating Toulouse 2-0, before losing again, this time 2-0 against Nice. A top half finish is the dream target for Montpellier, although retaining their Ligue 1 status has to be the priority. In their last six Ligue 1 home matches, Strasbourg won four times. They’ve drawn once and lost once, while scoring 11 and conceding five goals.
In their last three matches, Montpellier won 1-4 win against Lyon, lost 1-3 against Reims and lost 1-0 against Lille. Strasbourg go into the season with the clear aim of a top half finish, perhaps even contesting for a place in an international competition. Montpellier performed a very admirable four wins in six Ligue 1 away matches, drawing none but losing twice as well. They scored 18 times, while also conceding eight goals.
Strasbourg vs Montpellier H2H
Strasbourg won 3 of their 4 latest home matches against Montpellier. The last time these two teams squared up, Strasbourg ran out 2-0 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at Stade de la Meinau. All in all, Montpellier have a fine reading on Strasbourg in previous seasons with a 5-2-3 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Montpellier to win this match at best price odds of 3.00. Strasbourg scored at least once in 9 of their 10 most recent encounters in the Ligue 1 against Montpellier. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Strasbourg and Montpellier would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.67 with the bookies.
Strasbourg vs Montpellier Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Strasbourg and Montpellier as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Strasbourg (2.20) | Draw (3.60) | Montpellier (3.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.00) | Over 2.5 (1.80)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.10) | BTTS Yes (1.67)
Full Time Betting
Stade de la Meinau witnessed Strasbourg winning six of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew two and lost two in this run. Montpellier won four of their previous 10 games away, drew three and lost three. Strap yourselves up for a goals at Stade de la Meinau since both teams scored in seven of the last 10 home matches for Strasbourg. The same occurred in seven of the last 10 league games away from home for Montpellier.
Both Teams to Score
Montpellier lost 2-0 against Strasbourg in their latest encounter. This served as pay back for the 2-1 defeat, Montpellier handed out in the match before. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.67 with the bookies. Strasbourg scored at least once in 9 of their 10 most recent encounters in the Ligue 1 against Montpellier. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the last ten matches between Strasbourg and Montpellier. Odds on under 2.5 goals are at 2.00 with bookies.
The last ten encounters between Strasbourg and Montpellier saw over 2.5 goals scored six times, with Strasbourg averaging 1.5 goals a game. Montpellier scored 1.8 goals on average in these, as both teams scored seven times in this run. In their last ten matches across all tournaments, Strasbourg saw eight of them finish with more than 2.5 goals, with themselves scoring an average of 1.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Montpellier’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.8 goals in these matches.