Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 28, 2023
We are zooming in on Stoke and Brighton, as the duo face each other at Bet365 Stadium this coming Tuesday in what surely will be an exciting FA Cup clash.
How to Live Stream Stoke vs Brighton on Tuesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Stoke vs Brighton may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Stoke vs Brighton on TV
UK: ITV 4
US: BeIN Sports
Stoke vs Brighton Match Preview
Stoke are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Blackpool by a 1-0 score, before winning 1-3 against Swansea. They were back on the losing side in a 0-1 defeat against Millwall. Stoke won three of their previous six matches at Bet365 Stadium in the FA Cup. They drew zero and suffered three defeats, scoring nine goals to ten against.
Brighton have been inconsistent in their last three matches, which brought home four points. They claimed a 1-0 win against Bournemouth, before drawing 1-1 with Crystal Palace. This little streak came to an end when Fulham proved too strong in a 0-1 defeat of Brighton. Brighton managed a decent return of three wins in their last six FA Cup away matches, in which they scored 13 while also conceding 11 times. They also experienced zero draws and three defeats.
Stoke vs Brighton Squad lists
The 41-year-old coach of the home team, Alex Neil, will select the lineup against Brighton from this squad:
- Frank Fielding, Jack Bonham, Matija Sarkic.
- Axel Tuanzebe, Ben Wilmot, Josh Tymon, Ki-Jana Hoever, Morgan Fox, Phil Jagielka.
- Ben Pearson, Bersant Celina, Connor Taylor, Dujon Sterling, Gabriel Adebambo, Jacob Brown, Jordan Thompson, Josh Laurent, Lewis Baker, Nick Powell, Sam Clucas, William Smallbone.
- Dwight Gayle, Emre Tezgel, Thibaud Verlinden, Tyrese Campbell.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 43-year-old Brighton manager De Zerbi will select his starting XI from these players:
- Jason Steele, Robert Sanchez.
- Adam Webster, Jan Paul van Hecke, Joel Veltman, Levi Colwill, Lewis Dunk, Odel Offiah, Pervis Estupinan, Tariq Lamptey.
- Adam Lallana, Alexis Mac Allister, Billy Gilmour, Jakub Moder, Julio Enciso, Kaoru Mitoma, Moises Caicedo, Pascal Gross, Solly March, Yasin Ayari.
- Danny Welbeck, Deniz Undav, Evan Ferguson, Jeremy Sarmiento.
Stoke vs Brighton Team Stats
- Stoke have conceded in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- Stoke have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 Stoke matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 3 of the last 4 Stoke matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Stoke have scored in 6 of the last 8 home matches
- In 13 of the last 15 matches Brighton played, both teams scored
- In 14 of the last 15 Brighton matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 11 of the last 12 away matches Brighton played, both teams scored
- Brighton have scored in the last 15 matches in a row
- In the last 9 Brighton away matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
Check Out Also
Stoke vs Brighton H2H
The last time these two teams squared up, Stoke ran out 3-0 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at Bet365 Stadium. Stoke outclassed Brighton in their latest encounter when they claimed a 3-0 win. The bookies have Stoke to win this match at the best price odds of 6.00.
Full Time Betting
Stoke racked up five wins from a possible 10 across all tournaments at Bet365 Stadium, drew two and lost three. Brighton won five of their previous 10 away, drew three and lost two times. Stoke will be optimistic of getting on the scoresheet on Tuesday, as Brighton have been unable to keep a single clean sheet in their last 10 away games. The hosts fought their way to four clean sheets in their last 10 games on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Stoke ended up winning 3-0 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Bet365 Stadium.
Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Stoke’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 1.7 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Brighton’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.3 goals in these matches.