Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Roma will go up against SSC Napoli on Sunday for a Serie A meeting.
How to Live Stream SSC Napoli vs Roma on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of SSC Napoli vs Roma may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream SSC Napoli vs Roma on TV
UK: BT Sport
SSC Napoli vs Roma Match Preview
Title-chasing SSC Napoli look good before their upcoming match, in which they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat Juventus by 5-1, before drawing 2-2 with Cremonese. They were back as winners last time out when they took out Salernitana 0-2. SSC Napoli have been nothing short of fabulous at their home ground in the six most recent Serie A matches here. They quite simply claimed a maximum of 18 points, scoring 20 while conceding six goals. Naturally, this is the best points total in Serie A across the last six games.
Jose Mourinho’s Roma are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. Genoa got left behind in a 1-0 win, before Fiorentina got hammered in a 2-0 victory. Spezia was the most recent victim in a 0-2 win for Roma. Roma recorded a very decent outcome of four wins from six away matches in the Serie A, in which they banged in 11 goals, whilst conceding five. They remained undefeated, but did draw twice.
SSC Napoli vs Roma Team Stats
- SSC Napoli have scored in the last 25 home matches in a row
- SSC Napoli have scored in 25 of the last 27 matches
- In the last 5 SSC Napoli home matches the sum of goals was over 4.5
- In 10 of the last 11 SSC Napoli home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 SSC Napoli home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Roma have won 6 of the last 7 matches without conceding a goal
- Roma have not lost 13 of the last 14 away matches
- Roma have not lost 14 of the last 16 matches
- In 11 of the last 13 Roma matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Roma have won 3 of the last 4 away matches without conceding a goal
SSC Napoli vs Roma Squad Lists
SSC Napoli Squad
The 63-year-old coach of the home team, Luciano Spalletti, will select the lineup against Roma from this squad:
- Alex Meret, Davide Marfella, Hubert Idasiak, Salvatore Sirigu.
- Amir Rrahmani, Bartosz Bereszynski, Giovanni Di Lorenzo, Juan Jesus, Leo Oestigard, Mario Rui, Mathias Olivera, Min-Jae Kim.
- Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa, Diego Demme, Eljif Elmas, Gianluca Gaetano, Karim Zedadka, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Leonardo Candellone, Michael Folorunsho, Piotr Zielinski, Stanislav Lobotka, Tanguy Ndombele.
- Alessio Zerbin, Giacomo Raspadori, Giovanni Simeone, Hirving Lozano, Matteo Politano, Victor Osimhen.
This is the full squad of players that the Roma head coach Mourinho will select from for his starting XI:
- Mile Svilar, Pietro Boer, Rui Patricio.
- Chris Smalling, Gianluca Mancini, Leonardo Spinazzola, Marash Kumbulla, Matias Vina, Mehmet Zeki Celik, Rick Karsdorp, Roger Ibanez, William Bianda.
- Ante Coric, Bryan Cristante, Cristian Volpato, Ebrima Darboe, Edoardo Bove, Georginio Wijnaldum, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Mohamed Mady Camara, Nemanja Matic, Nicola Zalewski, Nicolo Zaniolo.
- Andrea Belotti, Claudio Cassano, Eldor Shomurodov, Matteo Politano, Ola Solbakken, Paulo Dybala, Stephan El Shaarawy, Tammy Abraham.
Check Out Also
SSC Napoli vs Roma H2H
SSC Napoli seem to have a great read on Roma, winning five times of the previous ten matches in the Serie A. The bookies’ best betting odds on a home win are at 1.70.
Full Time Betting
SSC Napoli won seven of their last 10 home matches across all tournaments while losing three times. Roma won five of their last 10 games away from home, with four draws and one defeat as well. In seven of the previous 10 games at Diego Armando Maradona, more than 2.5 goals paid out with the bookmakers. Over 3.5 goals paid dividends six times in these. Over 2.5 goals came out in five of the last 10 league matches away for Roma, while over 3.5 goals paid out three times.
Both Teams to Score
In the past ten matches between home side SSC Napoli and Roma, both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. SSC Napoli managed an average of 1.8 goals, with Roma averaging one goal in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in this run of matches. SSC Napoli performed an average of 2.7 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out seven times. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Roma, who managed to score 1.5 times in those matches.