Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 15, 2023
SSC Napoli hope for some smooth sailing after grabbing a seemingly airtight 2-0 away win against Eintracht in the first leg. Coming away from Diego Armando Maradona with a similar win seems a huge task for the visitors.
SSC Napoli vs Eintracht Stats
- SSC Napoli have scored in the last 27 home matches in a row
- SSC Napoli have won the last 5 matches in a row without conceding a goal
- SSC Napoli have scored in 31 of the last 33 matches
- In 12 of the last 13 SSC Napoli home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- SSC Napoli have won 9 of the last 10 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Eintracht have scored in 23 of the last 25 matches
- In 9 of the last 10 away matches Eintracht played, both teams scored
- Eintracht have conceded in the last 10 away matches in a row
- Eintracht have scored in 15 of the last 17 away matches
- In 8 of the last 9 Eintracht matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
SSC Napoli vs Eintracht Squad lists
SSC Napoli Squad
The 64-year-old Spalletti will select the starting eleven against Eintracht from these players:
- Alessio Zerbin, Alex Meret, Amir Rrahmani, Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa, Bartosz Bereszynski, Davide Marfella, Diego Demme, Eljif Elmas, Giacomo Raspadori, Gianluca Gaetano, Giovanni Di Lorenzo, Giovanni Simeone, Hirving Lozano, Hubert Idasiak, Juan Jesus, Karim Zedadka, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Leo Oestigard, Leonardo Candellone, Mario Rui, Mathias Olivera, Matteo Politano, Michael Folorunsho, Min-Jae Kim, Pierluigi Gollini, Piotr Zielinski, Stanislav Lobotka, Tanguy Ndombele, Victor Osimhen.
This is the full squad of players that the Eintracht head coach Glasner will select from for his starting XI:
- Toure, Knauff, Buta, Lenz, Kamada, Osei, Ramaj, Sow, Ebimbe, N’Dicka, Alidou, Smolcic, Schroeder, Grahl, Lindstroem, Trapp, Jakic, Alario, Hasebe, Wenig, Goetze, Bignetti, Loune, Aaronson, Max, Borre, Muani, Rode, Simoni, Chandler, Tuta.
SSC Napoli vs Eintracht Lineups
SSC Napoli vs Eintracht Preview
SSC Napoli won four of their past six matches on home soil in the Champions League, where they also drew twice and went undefeated. They scored 18 goals and conceded five times.
Eintracht won twice, while also recording zero draws, and one defeat in their last six away matches in the Champions League. The scoreline from these matches says four goals conceded and five scored.
SSC Napoli vs Eintracht H2H
SSC Napoli celebrated a 0-2 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Diego Armando Maradona on Wednesday? SSC Napoli have a 100% win rate in the against Eintracht, who won zero of these matches. The total record reads 1-0-0, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
SSC Napoli won six of their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while losing four times. Eintracht won two of their last 10 games away from home, with four draws and four defeats as well. Goals are usually flowing for SSC Napoli on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in six of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened nine times for Eintracht in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
SSC Napoli celebrated a 0-2 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Diego Armando Maradona this coming Wednesday?
SSC Napoli saw over 2.5 goals in four of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 2.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Eintracht’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.5 goals in these matches.