Last Updated: September 16, 2023
Moreirense visit Estadio Jose Alvalade this coming Sunday for a Liga fixture with home side Sporting CP.
At their last meeting, Sporting CP earned three points against Moreirense. No doubt, they expect to repeat this performance when they meet again this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Sporting CP vs Moreirense this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Sporting CP vs Moreirense may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Sporting CP vs Moreirense on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Sporting CP vs Moreirense Team Stats
- Sporting CP have not lost 27 of the last 29 matches
- Sporting CP have not lost the last 14 home matches in a row
- Sporting CP have scored in the last 16 home matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 9 home matches Sporting CP played, both teams scored
- Sporting CP have scored in 16 of the last 17 matches
- Moreirense have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Moreirense played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 6 Moreirense away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 4 of the last 5 Moreirense matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Moreirense have not won 5 of the last 6 matches
Sporting CP vs Moreirense Squad lists
Sporting CP Squad
Ruben Amorim will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Moreirense from the following players:
- Antonio Adan (1), Franco Israel (12), Eduardo Quaresma (72), Goncalo Inacio (25), Ivan Fresneda (22), Jerry St. Juste (3), Neto (13), Ousmane Diomande (26), Ricardo Esgaio (47), Sebastian Coates (4), Afonso Moreira (90), Daniel Braganca (23), Dario Essugo (14), Eduardo (92), Hidemasa Morita (5), Matheus (2), Morten Hjulmand (42), Pedro Goncalves (8), Rafael Camacho (83), Viktor Gyoekeres (9), Geny Catamo (21), Marcus Edwards (10), Nuno Santos (11), Paulinho (20), Rodrigo Ribeiro (91), Seydou Doumbia (88), Trincao (17).
Here is the full team squad of Moreirense. The 42 year-old Rui Borges will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Caio Secco (22), Kewin (40), Alhassane Sylla (13), Carlos Ponck (14), Dinis Pinto (76), Fabiano Silva (2), Gilberto Batista (66), Godfried Frimpong (23), Madson (31), Maracas (26), Marcelo (44), Pedro Amador (18), Rafael Santos (4), Alan (11), Goncalo Franco (88), Jeremy Antonisse (17), Kobamelo Kodisang (21), Lawrence Ofori (80), Pedro Aparicio (10), Ruben Ramos (6), Wallisson (8), Andre Luis (9), Ebrima Ndow (99), Hernani Infande (28), Joao Camacho (19), Matar Manga (77), Matheus Aias (7), Rodrigo Macedo (90).
Sporting CP vs Moreirense Lineups
Sporting CP vs Moreirense Match Preview
Sporting CP look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last 3 matches saw them gain 7 points. They ran out 1-2 and 1-0 against Casa Pia AC and Famalicao respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Braga, who claimed a point in a 1-1 draw. Sporting CP enter the season as candidates for a top three finish, but more than a third place would in the end would be a rather big surprise. Sporting CP managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil in the Liga, where they also drew twice and lost none. They scored 11 goals and conceded seven times.
In their last three matches, Moreirense drew 0-0 with Famalicao, won 1-2 against Chaves, and lost 2-3 against Braga. Retaining their Liga status and challenging for a top half finish will be on the agenda for Moreirense this season. Moreirense, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn one and lost three in their last six away in the Liga.
Sporting CP vs Moreirense H2H
Sporting CP didn’t lose any of their last 21 matches in a row against Moreirense. Sporting CP won the last two meetings against Moreirense, as they followed up a 1-0 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 2-0 score. Sporting CP go into their upcoming match against Moreirense with a 70% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 7-3-0 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Sporting CP managed to score at least one goal in their last 4 encounters in the Liga against Moreirense. In five matches of the previous ten matches between Sporting CP and Moreirense both teams scored.
Sporting CP vs Moreirense Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Sporting CP and Moreirense as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Sporting CP (1.22) | Draw (6.00) | Moreirense (13.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.35) | Over 2.5 (1.57)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.67) | BTTS Yes (2.10)
Full Time Betting
Sporting CP claimed all three points five times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing five along the way. They endured defeat in zero of the games in this run. Moreirense won five of their last 10 games away, while drawing two and losing three in this series of matches. Goals are usually flowing for Sporting CP on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in eight of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened four times for Moreirense in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Sporting CP beat Moreirense in their last two meetings, as they followed up a 1-0 win with a 2-0 victory. In the past ten matches between home side Sporting CP and Moreirense both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 2.10. In the 3 most recent Liga encounters between Sporting CP and Moreirense there were under 2.5 goals. Recent meetings between Sporting CP and visiting side Moreirense might have been action-packed, but not rich on goals. Backing under 2.5 goals was a winning bet no less than seven times in the last ten matches. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.35 with the bookies.
Both teams not to score was a winning bet five times in the last ten encounters between Sporting CP and Moreirense as under 2.5 goals happened three times. Sporting CP scored an average of 1.4 goals a game, with Moreirense averaging 0.5 goals in this run. In the past ten matches for Sporting CP across all competitions, over 2.5 goals happened in five times of them with an average of 1.7 goals goals scored by themselves. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Moreirense, who managed to score 1.7 times in those matches.