Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: October 31, 2022
The spotlight is on Sporting CP and Eintracht when they go toe-to-toe at Estadio Jose Alvalade, for an exciting match on Tuesday. It is one of 16 matches in the conclusive round of the Champions League group phase with all the final pieces falling into place.
Sporting CP vs Eintracht Stats
- Sporting CP have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Sporting CP played, both teams scored
- Sporting CP have conceded in the last 8 matches in a row
- Sporting CP have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Sporting CP have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Eintracht have won the last 4 matches in a row
- Eintracht have scored in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Eintracht have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Eintracht played, both teams scored
- Eintracht have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches
Sporting CP vs Eintracht Lineups
Sporting CP vs Eintracht Preview
Ruben Amorim’s Sporting CP claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Champions League. They also drew zero and lost three, as they scored ten and conceded 13 goals. Sporting CP have their fate in their own hands on Tuesday night, as a win would confirm their place in the next round of the competition.
Eintracht managed to win just once in their past six away games in the Champions League. On top of winning once they also drew zero as well as losing one, while scoring three times and letting in three. Currently sat third in Group D with seven points from five games, Eintracht would also book their place in the next round of the Champions League with a victory in this winner-takes-all contest.
Sporting CP vs Eintracht H2H
The last time the pair played each other, Sporting CP came out the other side as 0-3 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.40.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Estadio Jose Alvalade across all tournaments, Sporting CP won six times, drew two and lost two times. Eintracht claimed six wins, one draw and three defeats in their last 10 games away. Eintracht got the first goal of the game in seven of their last 10 away matches, with Sporting CP doing the same in six of their previous 10 games at home.
Both Teams to Score
Sporting CP ran out 0-3 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again on Tuesday.
Sporting CP saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across the tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the visitor’s last ten games this season. On average, they scored two times in those matches.