Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: June 3, 2023
The spotlight is on both Sparta Rotterdam and FC Utrecht, as the Eredivisie rivals go looking to boost their points tally. They face each other this coming Sunday in the at Sparta Stadion.
Sparta Rotterdam have their target aimed at getting one over FC Utrecht on Sunday. However, the latter should be highly motivated at the prospect of showing their skills in front of the crowd at Sparta Stadion.
How to Live Stream Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht on TV
UK: Mola TV
Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht Team Stats
- Sparta Rotterdam have scored in 11 of the last 12 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 Sparta Rotterdam matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Sparta Rotterdam home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Sparta Rotterdam have won the last 3 matches in a row and the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Sparta Rotterdam have won the last 3 matches in a row while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- FC Utrecht have scored in 18 of the last 20 matches
- In 10 of the last 12 FC Utrecht away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- FC Utrecht have conceded in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row FC Utrecht played, both teams scored
- FC Utrecht have scored in 10 of the last 12 away matches
Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht Squad lists
Sparta Rotterdam Squad
The 49-year-old manager of Sparta Rotterdam, Maurice Steijn, will select the lineup against FC Utrecht from the players listed below:
- van Crooij (30), Kort, Olij (1), Coremans (30), Schoonderwaldt (20), Meijers (15), Drakpe (4), Vriends (3), Vianello, Abels (12), van Mullem (16), Pinto (5), Eerdhuijzen (4), Meissen (13), Sambo (2), Auassar (14), Verschueren (10), Meerstadt, de Guzman (6), Kitolano (8), Brouwer (21), Aleman (18), Namli (17), Melkersen (22), Saito (11), Tahiri (19), Lauritsen (9), van Crooij (7).
FC Utrecht Squad
This is the full squad of players that the FC Utrecht head coach Silberbauer will select from for his starting XI:
- Raatsie (32), de Keijzer (16), Gadellaa (61), Nijhuis (31), Barkas (1), Warmerdam (21), ter Avest (5), van der Maarel (2), van der Hoorn (33), Viergever (24), Hendriks (14), Kluivert (25), Klaiber (17), St. Jago (3), Ramselaar (23), Bozdogan (6), Toornstra (18), Rawlins (34), Brouwers (8), Maeda (30), Boussaid (26), Shein (38), van de Streek (22), Booth (10), Jensen (7), Labyad (20), Younes (11), Douvikas (9), Descotte (19), Dost (28), Sagnan (27).
Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht Lineups
Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht Match Preview
Sparta Rotterdam swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 4-1 against Cambuur. They went on to defeat FC Groningen 0-5 and made it three on the spin against FC Utrecht in a 1-2 victory. Sparta Rotterdam claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Eredivisie. They also drew zero and lost three, as they scored 12 and conceded nine goals.
In their previous three encounters, FC Utrecht lost 3-1 against Ajax, won 3-2 against FC Emmen and lost 1-2 against Sparta Rotterdam. FC Utrecht won three of a possible six away matches in the Eredivisie, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 12 while also conceding nine times.
Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht H2H
Only once did FC Utrecht lose against Sparta Rotterdam in their 16 most recent meetings. Sparta Rotterdam beat FC Utrecht by 2-1 in their most recent match, while FC Utrecht claimed a 3-0 win in the match prior to that. In total, they have played eight matches in past seasons with FC Utrecht running away with most of the points. They won six encounters, with Sparta Rotterdam stealing all 3 points in one match. Naturally, the last one game ended all square. The bookies have FC Utrecht to win this match at best price odds of 2.70. FC Utrecht managed at least one goal in 15 of their previous 16 Eredivisie matches against Sparta Rotterdam. Entertainment seems close to guaranteed when Sparta Rotterdam welcome FC Utrecht as over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet seven times in ten matches. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.73 with the bookies this coming Sunday.
Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Sparta Rotterdam vs FC Utrecht as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Sparta Rotterdam (2.50) | Draw (3.50) | FC Utrecht (2.70)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.08) | Over 2.5 (1.73)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.20) | BTTS Yes (1.61)
Full Time Betting
Sparta Rotterdam won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing one and losing four as well. FC Utrecht won four from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew two and lost four in this run. A modest three times Sparta Rotterdam scored the opening goal of the game at Sparta Stadion, in their last 10 matches here.FC Utrecht opened the scoring in five of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Sparta Rotterdam celebrated a 1-2 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Sparta Stadion this coming Sunday? At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in the last ten matches between FC Utrecht and Sparta Rotterdam. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.20 with the bookies. The last 5 Eredivisie meetings between Sparta Rotterdam and FC Utrecht had over 2.5 goals. Both teams to score paid out four times in the previous ten matches between home side Sparta Rotterdam and FC Utrecht. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.61.
In the past ten encounters between Sparta Rotterdam and FC Utrecht over 2.5 goals came out seven times, with Sparta Rotterdam scoring an average of 0.5 goals per game. FC Utrecht averaged 2.3 goals, while both teams scored four times. Sparta Rotterdam saw over 2.5 goals in seven of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 2.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten games for FC Utrecht, who scored 1.5 times on average in those matches.