Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
Sparta Rotterdam look destined for a win in their match this coming Sunday against Cambuur. Bookmakers have them down as fairly big favourites, with the visitors going through a bit of a slump in the Eredivisie lately.
Performances have been rather abysmal for Cambuur, who will be eyeing a chance of redemption when going up against Sparta Rotterdam.
How to Live Stream Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur on TV
UK: Mola TV
Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur Team Stats
- In 5 of the last 6 Sparta Rotterdam home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Sparta Rotterdam have scored in 8 of the last 9 matches
- In 3 of the last 4 Sparta Rotterdam home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Sparta Rotterdam have not won the last 3 matches in a row
- Sparta Rotterdam have conceded in 5 of the last 6 home matches
- Cambuur have not won 23 of the last 25 matches
- Cambuur have lost the last 4 matches in a row without scoring a goal
- Cambuur have lost the last 4 matches in a row while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Cambuur have lost the last 6 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Cambuur have lost 11 of the last 13 matches
Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur Squad lists
Sparta Rotterdam Squad
The 49-year-old coach of the home team, Maurice Steijn, will select the lineup against Cambuur from this squad:
- van Crooij (30), Kort, Olij (1), Coremans (30), Schoonderwaldt (20), Meijers (5), Drakpe (12), Vriends (3), Vianello, Abels (12), van Mullem (13), Pinto (5), Eerdhuijzen (4), Meissen (15), Sambo (2), Auassar (14), Verschueren (10), Meerstadt, de Guzman (16), Kitolano (6), Brouwer (17), Aleman (18), Namli (8), Melkersen (19), Saito (11), Tahiri (19), Lauritsen (9), van Crooij (7).
Listed below is the full squad of Cambuur players that the manager Sjors Ultee will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Minnema (31), Virginia (1), Ruiter (12), Renkel (52), Mac-Intosch (3), Sambissa (18), Schmidt (5), Smand (33), Bergsma (4), Tol (15), Gullit (23), van Wermeskerken (24), Sylla (27), Rier (34), Rienstra (17), van Kaam (21), Jacobs (8), van der Meer (22), Hoedemakers (6), Mahi (25), Paulissen (10), Foor (19), Uldrikis (28), Maulun (20), van Mameren (36), Deuling (40), Pichel (38), Bangura (16), Johnsen (9), Mambimbi (7), Rodrigues, Breij (14), Smit (39), Balk (30), van der Water (11).
Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur Lineups
Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur Match Preview
A single point is all Sparta Rotterdam can show for their efforts in the past three matches. They managed a 3-3 draw with Twente, before getting trounced 0-1 against PSV Eindhoven while FC Volendam won 2-1. Sparta Rotterdam won three of their previous six matches at Sparta Stadion in the Eredivisie. They drew zero and suffered three defeats, scoring ten goals to nine against.
Cambuur were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 2-0 by FC Volendam. Next up, FC Utrecht won 0-3, before losing 2-0 against Vitesse. They went into the season as candidates for the drop, and unfortunately for Cambuur, they have lived up to expectations. As the season draws to a close, they are still in with a chance of escaping relegation, though. Cambuur came through their last six away games in the Eredivisie without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew zero and lost six in which, they were outscored by 19 goals to four. Cambuur proved themselves generous visitors in the Eredivisie this season, as they conceded an astonishing 32 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur H2H
Sparta Rotterdam ran out 0-3 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again this coming Sunday. Sparta Rotterdam claimed two wins, while Cambuur picked up two wins in the previous ten matches, while the rest had no winner. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 4.75. In two of the previous five matches between Sparta Rotterdam and Cambuur both teams scored.
Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Sparta Rotterdam vs Cambuur as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Sparta Rotterdam (1.36) | Draw (4.75) | Cambuur (7.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.35) | Over 2.5 (1.57)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Sparta Rotterdam won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing one and losing four as well. Cambuur won one from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew two and lost seven in this run. Both teams scored in five of the last 10 home league matches for Sparta Rotterdam. Both teams also found the back of the net four times in the previous 10 league games away for Cambuur.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other, Sparta Rotterdam came out the other side as 0-3 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result. In two of the previous five matches between Sparta Rotterdam and Cambuur both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the last five encounters between these two teams. Sparta Rotterdam managed an average of 1.2 goals, with Cambuur averaging 1.4 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet two times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Sparta Rotterdam, who scored an average of 1.9 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of the last ten outings for Cambuur, who managed to score 0.9 times in those matches.