Six Nations Betting Offer: Get £50 in Free Bets when you bet £10 on Six Nations with bet365
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 24, 2023
The 2023 Six Nations Championship resumes this weekend as the third round of matches take place across Europe.
It’s been an exciting tournament so far with Ireland and Scotland being the only two teams to have 100% records to their names after two matches. England and France each have one win and a loss apiece, while Italy and Wales both have two defeats from two.
There’s still plenty to play for this weekend and the action begins with Ireland’s trip to Rome to face Italy in the early game on Saturday. Next, Wales host England at the Millennium Stadium before France take on Scotland on Sunday and all of the action will be covered by the best UK bookmakers.
One of those is bet365 and new customers can enjoy £50 in free bets this weekend by placing a £10 bet on any one of the aforementioned Six Nations games above. It is a quick and easy process to follow and you can access the offer by following each of these simple steps.
Best Six Nations Free Bets
William Hill – Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bets
Betfred – Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses
bet365 – BET £10 GET £30
Virgin Bet – BET £10 GET £20 IN FREE BETS
Livescore Bet – Bet £10 Get £20 In Free Bets
How To Claim bet365 Bet £10 Get £50 Offer
- Click ‘claim offer’ next to bet365 below and begin the process of creating your account.
- Enter your personal details such as your name, date of birth and address where required.
- Choose a preferred payment method and enter your payment details before making a deposit of at least £10.
- Use this £10 to place a wager on any Six Nations market at odds of at least 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and once the result comes in, use your £50 in free bets — known as bet credits at bet365 — however you like!
bet365 Bet £10 Get £50 Terms & Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
Full T&Cs apply.