Sheffield Wednesday go up against Cardiff at Hillsborough this coming Monday in the Championship. Sheffield Wednesday lie 3rd in the table on 32 points from 38 matches. 26 points ahead following the first 39 matches Cardiff find themselves in 8th place.
Stats and facts for Sheffield Wednesday and Cardiff.
- Sheffield Wednesday did not win the last 4 matches in a row at home;
- Sheffield Wednesday conceded in the last 13 of 15 matches;
- Sheffield Wednesday conceded the last 10 matches in a row;
- Total goals was OVER 2.5 in Sheffield Wednesday’s last 6 of 8 matches.
- Cardiff City unbeaten the last 8 matches in a row when playing away;
- Total goals was UNDER 3.5 in Cardiff City’s last 5 of 7 matches;
- Total goals was UNDER 2.5 in Cardiff City’s last 4 of 6 matches;
- Cardiff City have not conceded in the last 4 of 6 matches.
Selected best tips from our partner
Form Sheffield Wednesday vs Cardiff
The form of both teams is one of the biggest things to consider before placing a bet on the upcoming game.
Sheffield Wednesday continue to look blunt.
Sheffield Wednesday go into this encounter on the back of some poor performances in the league. In their previous 3 matches Sheffield Wednesday was defeated 2-1 by Norwich and went on to a 1-1 draw against Huddersfield. Their latest match served up a 2-1 win against Barnsley.
Cardiff looking for more.
One can’t really point a finger on the results for Cardiff in past weeks as they have performed according to their level. In their previous 3 matches Cardiff ended with a 0-0 draw against Stoke and went on to a 1-0 win against Swansea. Their latest match served up a 1-0 defeat against Nottingham F..
Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff Fixture History
The fixture history of the two teams delivers good insights that are worth considering before placing a bet on the upcoming game.
Don’t expect goals
Cardiff were left reeling when Sheffield Wednesday took a 2-0 win in their latest Championship encounter. It served as pay back for the 2-1 defeat Cardiff handed out in the reverse match. A high scoring match is a fairly rare occurence when these two face off as 7 of the previous 10 matches paid out on under 2.5 goals. Sheffield Wednesday go into the match with a 3-6-1 advantage against Cardiff in the Championship.
Sheffield Wednesday lie 3rd in the table on 32 points after 38 games. 26 points ahead after 39 games Cardiff find themselves in 8th place.
Full Time Betting