Last Updated: March 16, 2023
The FA Cup clash at Bramall Lane this coming Sunday sees home team Sheffield United battling it out for three points with Blackburn.
The match on Sunday has all the makings of a tight battle as Sheffield United and Blackburn look to bag a crucial win in the process.
How to Live Stream Sheffield United vs Blackburn on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Sheffield United vs Blackburn may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Sheffield United vs Blackburn on TV
UK: BT Sport 2
US: BeIN Sports
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Team Stats
- Sheffield United have scored in 21 of the last 23 home matches
- Sheffield United have scored in 20 of the last 22 matches
- Sheffield United have not lost 15 of the last 17 matches
- Sheffield United have won 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Sheffield United have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Blackburn have not lost the last 10 matches in a row
- Blackburn have scored in 18 of the last 20 matches
- In the last 4 away matches in a row Blackburn played, both teams scored
- In 9 of the last 11 Blackburn away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 8 Blackburn matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Squad lists
Sheffield United Squad
Paul Heckingbottom will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Blackburn from the following players:
- Davies (1), Foderingham (18), Ahmedhodzic (15), Basham (6), Clark (26), Stevens (3), O’Connell (5), Robinson (19), Bogle (20), Starbuck, Egan (12), Gordon, Lowe (13), Norrington-Davies (33), Sachdev, Brooks, Osborn (23), Maguire (35), Baldock (2), Coulibaly (17), McAtee (28), Fleck (4), Norwood (16), Arblaster, Berge (8), Doyle (22), Sharp (10), Jebbison (36), Ndiaye (29), Marsh, McBurnie (9), Brewster (7), Osula (32).
This is the full squad of players that the Blackburn head coach Tomasson will select from for his starting XI:
- Dowling, Pears (13), Eastham (45), Kaminski (1), Phillips (33), Brittain (2), Pike (34), Ayala (4), Hyam (5), Pickering (3), Carter (17), Garrett (35), Travis (27), Wharton (16), Edun (7), Wharton (36), Dack (23), Mola (15), Walker, Rankin-Costello (11), Buckley (21), Szmodics (8), Morton (6), Dolan (10), Brereton (22), Vale (29), Hedges (19), Gallagher (9), Thomas.
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Lineups
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Match Preview
Sheffield United have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Reading by 0-1. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 0-1 against Luton, before claiming three points in a 1-2 win against Sunderland. Sheffield United won five of their last six FA Cup matches at Bramall Lane, scoring ten and conceding five along the way. They lost once but didn’t draw a single match.
Results have been up and down for Blackburn, who beat Sheffield United by 1-0. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 3-2 against Stoke, before claiming three points in a 2-1 win against Reading. In their last six FA Cup away matches, Blackburn have three wins, they’ve drawn one and lost one two. They scored eight while also conceding seven times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Sheffield United vs Blackburn H2H
Having never played each other in the FA Cup in the 21st century, this is the first time Sheffield United comes up against Blackburn in this tournament as of late. Thus, any eventual h2h stats stems from meetings in cup matches or friendlies. Sheffield United go into their upcoming match against Blackburn with a 0% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 0-0-0 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Sheffield United vs Blackburn as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Sheffield United (1.65) | Draw (3.60) | Blackburn (6.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.91) | Over 2.5 (1.91)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Sheffield United claimed eight wins in their previous 10 matches at Bramall Lane across all tournaments. They lost two as well, while visitors Blackburn won four of their last 10 away matches. They drew three and lost three. Blackburn racked up two win from their last 10 possible away games without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
This is the first time Sheffield United squares up against Blackburn in the FA Cup in the 21st century, thus both face a whole new experience of coming up against an unknown opponent.
Sheffield United saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals appeared in four of the last ten matches that Blackburn played across all tournaments. They scored 1.4 times on average in the process.