Last Updated: September 18, 2023
Shakhtar Donetsk are getting ready to clash with FC Porto this coming Tuesday at the Volksparkstadion. The match is played out as one of sixteen games in the first round of the Champions League group stage.
Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Porto Stats
- Shakhtar Donetsk have scored in 48 of the last 50 matches
- In 12 of the last 14 Shakhtar Donetsk matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 matches Shakhtar Donetsk played, both teams scored
- Shakhtar Donetsk have conceded in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Shakhtar Donetsk have not lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- FC Porto have not lost 23 of the last 25 matches
- FC Porto have scored in 19 of the last 21 matches
- FC Porto have lost the last 3 matches in a row and both teams scored at the same time
- In 9 of the last 11 FC Porto matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- FC Porto have won the last 3 matches in a row while scoring less than 2.5 goals
Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Porto Squad lists
Shakhtar Donetsk Squad
The 54-year-old van Leeuwen will select the starting eleven against FC Porto from these players:
- Artur Rudko (1), Denys Tvardovskyi (48), Dmytro Riznyk (31), Tymur Puzankov (12), Eduard Kozik (32), Irakli Azarovi (16), Maksym Zhychykov, Mykola Matviyenko (22), Pedrinho (23), Stav Lemkin (3), Valeriy Bondar (5), Yaroslav Rakitskiy (44), Yukhym Konoplia (26), Artem Bondarenko (21), Bogdan Vyunnyk (17), Denil Castillo (4), Dmytro Kryskiv (8), Dmytro Topalov (20), Eguinaldo, Georgiy Sudakov (8), Ivan Petryak (34), Khusrav Toirov (77), Maksym Chekh, Novatus Disma, Oleg Ocheretko (27), Taras Stepanenko (6), Yegor Nazaryna (29), Danylo Sikan (14), Giorgi Gocholeishvili (13), Kevin Kelsy (18), Lassina Traore (2), Maryan Shved (9), Newerton (39), Oleksandr Zubkov (11), Oleksii Kashchuk (90).
FC Porto Squad
Here is the full team squad of FC Porto. The 48 year-old Sergio Conceicao will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Claudio Ramos (14), Diogo Costa (99), Samuel (94), David Carmo (4), Fabio Cardoso (2), Ivan Marcano (5), Pepe (3), Wendell (18), Zaidu Sanusi (12), Alan Varela (22), Andre Franco (20), Bernardo Folha (70), Evanilson (30), Ivan Jaime (17), Jorge Sanchez (15), Marko Grujic (8), Nico Gonzalez (16), Pepe (11), Romario (28), Stephen Eustaquio (6), Antonio Martinez (29), Chico Conceicao (10), Danny Loader (19), Fran (21), Gabriel Veron (7), Joao Mario (23), Mehdi Taremi (9), Wenderson Galeno (13).
Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Porto Lineups
Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Porto Preview
Shakhtar Donetsk are without a win in their last six Champions League matches on home soil, which produced a record of four draws and two defeats, in which they conceded 12 and scored three goals.
FC Porto claimed two wins against one draw and three defeats in their last six away matches in the Champions League. The scoreline from these matches reads six goals conceded and nine scored.
Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Porto H2H
It finished 1-1 when Shakhtar Donetsk last played FC Porto and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.75. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. Shakhtar Donetsk claimed zero wins in their previous four matches against FC Porto. The latter managed two wins in these four encounters against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.75.
Full Time Betting
Shakhtar Donetsk sailed through their 10 most recent outings at home with eight wins, while they drew two. FC Porto won nine of their previous 10 outings away from home across all tournaments, whilst they drew zero and lost one. FC Porto won five of their 10 previous matches away from home without conceding a goal. A number worth keeping in mind for an accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both Teams to Score
It finished 1-1 when Shakhtar Donetsk last played FC Porto and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.75.
In the last four encounters between Shakhtar Donetsk and FC Porto over 2.5 goals came out two times, as Shakhtar Donetsk averaged one goal a game. FC Porto scored an average of 1.75 goals in these, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Shakhtar Donetsk’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of two goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of FC Porto’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.