Last Updated: September 16, 2023
Las Palmas travel to face Sevilla in a La Liga encounter at Estadio R. Sanchez Pizjuan on Sunday.
Sevilla are gunning for an equally successful outing against Las Palmas on Sunday, following their dominant performance in their latest encounter with their opponents.
How to Live Stream Sevilla vs Las Palmas on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Sevilla vs Las Palmas may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Sevilla vs Las Palmas on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Sevilla vs Las Palmas Team Stats
- In 14 of the last 16 matches Sevilla played, both teams scored
- Sevilla have scored in the last 16 matches in a row
- Sevilla have scored in 21 of the last 23 home matches
- In 11 of the last 13 Sevilla home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Sevilla have lost the last 4 matches in a row and both teams scored at the same time
- In 19 of the last 20 Las Palmas matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Las Palmas have lost the last 3 away matches in a row without scoring a goal
- Las Palmas have lost the last 3 away matches in a row while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- In 12 of the last 14 Las Palmas away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Las Palmas matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Sevilla vs Las Palmas Squad lists
Jose Luis Mendilibar will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Las Palmas from the following players:
- Alberto Flores (31), Alfonso Pastor, Marko Dmitrovic (1), Matias Arbol (33), Oerjan Haaskjold Nyland (13), Adria Pedrosa (3), Federico Gattoni (2), Jesus Navas (16), Kike Salas (27), Loic Bade (22), Marcao (23), Marcos Acuna (19), Sergio Ramos, Tanguy Nianzou (14), Adnan Januzaj, Boubakary Soumare, Djibril Sow (18), Erik Lamela (17), Fernando (20), Ivan Rakitic (10), Joan Jordan (8), Juanlu Sanchez (26), Manu Bueno (28), Nemanja Gudelj (6), Oliver Torres (21), Dodi Lukebakio (12), Lucas Ocampos (5), Mariano Diaz, Rafa Mir (9), Suso (7), Youssef En-Nesyri (15).
Las Palmas Squad
Here is the full team squad of Las Palmas. The 49 year-old Garcia Pimienta will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Aaron Escandell (1), Ale Gorrin (35), Alvaro Valles (13), Alberto Moleiro (10), Alex Suarez (4), Daley Sinkgraven (18), Eric Curbelo (6), Julian Araujo (28), Mika Marmol (15), Saul Coco (23), Sergi Cardona (3), Alvaro Lemos (14), Benito (22), Enzo Loiodice (12), Fabio Gonzalez (8), Javier Munoz (5), Jonathan Viera (21), Julen Perez, Kirian Rodriguez (20), Maximo Perrone (8), Omenuke Mfulu (22), Pejino (24), Cristian Herrera (7), Marc Cardona (19), Marvin Park (2), Munir El Haddadi (17), Sandro Ramirez (9), Sory Kaba (16).
Sevilla vs Las Palmas Lineups
Sevilla vs Las Palmas Match Preview
A single point is all Sevilla can show for their efforts in the past three matches. They managed a 1-1 draw with Manchester City, before getting trounced 4-3 against Deportivo Alaves while Girona won 1-2. The relegation battle is a fiercely contested struggle season after season, and Las Palmas is expected to be in the middle of this for the majority of the La Liga-campaign. Sevilla claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the La Liga, which also saw them drawing one and losing four matches, in which they scored six and conceded ten goals.
Las Palmas were only able to take one point from their past three games. They came up short in a 1-0 defeat against Valencia before drawing 0-0 with Real Sociedad. They were defeated once again, when Girona ran out 1-0 winners. Sevilla are perhaps an outside bet at best for title challenge in the league this term, but a top three finish certainty isn’t unreachable. Las Palmas are winless in their last six away games in the La Liga, in which they drew one and lost five. They conceded seven goals while scoring two themselves.
Sevilla vs Las Palmas H2H
Las Palmas don’t exactly enjoy playing Sevilla, whom they have beaten only once in 7 meetings. Sevilla had a good reading on Las Palmas in their last two meetings, which they won by 1-0 and 2-1, respectively. Sevilla seem to have a great read on Las Palmas, winning five times of the previous eight matches in the La Liga. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.61. Sevilla managed to score at least one goal in their last 5 encounters in the La Liga against Las Palmas. In the last eight matches between Sevilla and Las Palmas, both teams to score came up three times.
Sevilla vs Las Palmas Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Sevilla vs Las Palmas as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Sevilla (1.61) | Draw (4.00) | Las Palmas (5.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.80) | Over 2.5 (2.00)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.75) | BTTS Yes (2.00)
Full Time Betting
Sevilla won three of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing three and losing four as well. Las Palmas won four from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew one and lost five in this run. Both sides have been rather generous in recent weeks, with Sevilla only managing a clean sheet in one of their last 10 games on home soil. Las Palmas arrive at Estadio R. Sanchez Pizjuan having kept their opponent from scoring in two of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Sevilla celebrated a 1-2 win in their most recent meeting with their Las Palmas. Are we in for something similar at Estadio R. Sanchez Pizjuan this coming Sunday, or does the latter have something else in store? Sevilla managed to score at least one goal in their last 5 encounters in the La Liga against Las Palmas. In the last eight matches between Sevilla and Las Palmas, both teams to score came up three times.
Less than three came out two times in the past eight encounters between Las Palmas and Sevilla, as both teams not to score was a winning bet five times. Sevilla performed 1.14 goals on average, whereas Las Palmas averaged 0.77 goals. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Sevilla’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 1.2 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in two of the last ten outings for Las Palmas, who managed to score 0.5 times in those matches.