Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 25, 2023
The Bundesliga tie at VELTINS-Arena this coming Sunday sees home team Schalke 04 up against FC Koln.
How to Live Stream Schalke 04 vs FC Koln on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Schalke 04 vs FC Koln may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Schalke 04 vs FC Koln on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Schalke 04 vs FC Koln Match Preview
Schalke 04 have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 0-2 by Bayern Munich before Eintracht ran out 3-0 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against RB Leipzig, who came out 1-6 winners. Schalke 04 only managed one meagre home win from a possible six at VELTINS-Arena in the Bundesliga. They also drew zero and lost five of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded 16 goals.
In their last three matches, FC Koln lost 2-0 against Hertha Berlin, won 7-1 against Werder Bremen, and drew 1-1 with Bayern Munich. In their last six Bundesliga away matches, FC Koln failed to win even once. Instead, they’ve drawn two and lost four, scoring four while also conceding 16 times. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as FC Koln did this season, in the Bundesliga. They have so far collected no less than four draws.
Schalke 04 vs FC Koln Team Stats
- Schalke 04 have lost the last 3 matches in a row without scoring a goal
- Schalke 04 have not won 15 of the last 16 matches
- Schalke 04 have conceded in 19 of the last 21 matches
- Schalke 04 have lost the last 3 matches in a row while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Schalke 04 have not won 12 of the last 14 home matches
- FC Koln have lost 4 of the last 5 away matches without scoring a goal
- FC Koln have won the last 3 matches in a row while scoring more than 3.5 goals
- FC Koln have conceded in 16 of the last 18 away matches
- FC Koln have won the last 3 matches in a row while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- FC Koln have lost 4 of the last 5 away matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
Schalke 04 vs FC Koln Squad Lists
Schalke 04 Squad
Reis will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against FC Koln from the players listed below:
- Alexander Schwolow, Denis Wieszolek, Justin Heekeren, Michael Langer, Ralf Faehrmann.
- Brooklyn Ezeh, Cedric Brunner, Henning Matriciani, Ibrahima Cisse, Jere Uronen, Leo Greiml, Marcin Kaminski, Maya Yoshida, Sepp van den Berg, Thomas Ouwejan, Timothee Kolodziejczak.
- Alex Kral, Blendi Idrizi, Danny Latza, Dominick Drexler, Mehmet Aydin, Nassim Boujellab, Niklas Tauer, Rodrigo Zalazar, Soichiro Kozuki, Suat Serdar, Tim Skarke, Tobias Mohr, Tom Krauss.
- Jordan Larsson, Kenan Karaman, Marius Buelter, Michael Frey, Sebastian Polter, Sidi Sane, Simon Terodde.
FC Koln Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 51-year-old FC Koln manager Baumgart will select his starting XI from these players:
- Marvin Schwaebe, Matthias Koebbing, Timo Horn.
- Benno Schmitz, Georg Strauch, Jonas Hector, Julian Chabot, Kristian Pedersen, Luca Kilian, Nikola Soldo, Rijad Smajic, Timo Huebers.
- Dejan Ljubicic, Denis Huseinbasic, Dimitrios Limnios, Ellyes Skhiri, Eric Martel, Florian Kainz, Jan Thielmann, Joshua Schwirten, Kingsley Schindler, Linton Maina, Mathias Olesen, Ondrej Duda, Tim Lemperle.
- Davie Selke, Florian Dietz, Julian Gomez, Mark Uth, Sargis Adamyan, Sebastian Andersson, Steffen Tigges.
Check Out Also
Schalke 04 vs FC Koln H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 3-1 match when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well on Sunday. All in all, FC Koln have a fine reading on Schalke 04 in previous seasons with a 5-4-1 advantage going into this match. The bookies have FC Koln to win this match at the best price odds of 1.95.
Full Time Betting
Schalke 04 claimed a measly one home win in the 10 most recent games at VELTINS-Arena. However, they did draw two whilst losing seven. FC Koln won two of their last 10 away games, with three draws and five defeats as well. Both teams scored in six of the last 10 home league matches for Schalke 04. Both teams also found the back of the net seven times in the previous 10 league games away for FC Koln.
Both Teams to Score
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time Schalke 04 played against FC Koln. It finished 3-1 in a great match between the pair. As both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.67 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Schalke 04 managed an average of 1.2 goals, with FC Koln averaging 1.9 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet eight times in this run of matches. Schalke 04 performed an average of 1.1 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of FC Koln’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.3 goals in these matches.