Last Updated: March 10, 2023
Schalke 04 welcome Borussia Dortmund for yet another derby between the rivals in Bundesliga on Saturday at VELTINS-Arena.
Schalke 04 will try to spring a surprise on favourites Borussia Dortmund this coming Saturday and continue in their series of matches without defeat. Three more points would be massive for the team and their upcoming Bundesliga challenges.
How to Live Stream Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund Team Stats
- Schalke 04 have not won 13 of the last 15 matches
- In 9 of the last 10 Schalke 04 matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Schalke 04 have not won 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Schalke 04 have not lost the last 6 matches in a row
- In 5 of the last 6 Schalke 04 matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- B. Dortmund have won the last 12 matches in a row
- B. Dortmund have not lost the last 12 matches in a row
- B. Dortmund have scored in the last 12 matches in a row
- B. Dortmund have won the last 6 away matches in a row while scoring less than 2.5 goals
- B. Dortmund have won 10 of the last 12 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund Squad lists
Schalke 04 Squad
The 54-year-old coach of the home team, Michael Bueskens, will select the lineup against Borussia Dortmund from this squad:
- Schwolow (13), Wieszolek (34), Heekeren (28), Langer (34), Faehrmann (1), Ezeh (19), Brunner (27), Alvarez (33), Matriciani (41), Cisse (22), Uronen (18), Greiml (3), Kaminski (35), Yoshida (4), Jenz (25), van den Berg (5), Ouwejan (2), Kolodziejczak (15), Kral (30), Idrizi, Latza (8), Drexler (24), Aydin (23), Boujellab, Tauer (21), Zalazar (10), Kozuki (38), Serdar (8), Skarke (20), Mohr (29), Krauss (6), Karaman (19), Buelter (11), Frey (26), Polter (40), Sane (44), Terodde (9).
Borussia Dortmund Squad
Below is the full team squad of Borussia Dortmund. The manager Terzic will pick his starting XI against Schalke 04 from these players:
- Meyer (33), Kobel (1), Unbehaun (38), Lotka (35), Papadopoulos (47), Ryerson (26), Morey (2), Hummels (15), Schlotterbeck (4), Schulz (14), Suele (25), Guerreiro (13), Coulibaly (44), Rothe (36), Kamara (32), Can (23), Passlack (30), Reyna (7), Bynoe-Gittens (43), Bellingham (22), Brandt (19), Njinmah (49), Dahoud (8), Reus (11), Wolf (17), Oezcan (6), Meunier (24), Modeste (20), Malen (21), Duranville (16), Adeyemi (27), Haller (9), Moukoko (18).
Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund Lineups
Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund Match Preview
Schalke 04 conquered seven points from their last three matches and started off drawing 0-0 with Union Berlin. Next up was a 2-1 win against VfB Stuttgart, before Bochum were defeated in 0-2 win. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, Schalke 04 have two wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost two. They scored four and conceded nine goals. Schalke 04 have the poorest defensive record on home soil season in the Bundesliga. They conceded an impressive 26 goals so far at VELTINS-Arena.
Despite losing their latest outing, results have generally been decent in the last three matches for Borussia Dortmund. They first took out Hoffenheim by 0-1 before downing RB Leipzig by 2-1. The winning streak came to an end against Chelsea, who ran out 2-0 winners. Borussia Dortmund performed a very admirable four wins in six Bundesliga away matches, drawing none but losing twice as well. They scored nine times, while also conceding seven goals. Borussia Dortmund are among the 2 best away teams in the Bundesliga this season. They put seven wins on the board, scoring 17 goals whilst also conceding 17.
Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund H2H
Borussia Dortmund are excited about their upcoming encounter with Schalke 04, whom they beat in their last 4 matches. The last three times Schalke 04 faced in the Bundesliga, Borussia Dortmund didn’t concede a single goal, as they won 1-0, 4-0 and 3-0. In last ten encounters between the clubs, Borussia Dortmund have been the dominant force winning five matches against Schalke 04. The bookies have Borussia Dortmund to win this match at best price odds of 1.67. Borussia Dortmund scored at least once in their last 4 Bundesliga matches against Schalke 04. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past ten matches between home side Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.67.
While Borussia Dortmund are chasing the lead in the Bundesliga after collecting 49 points in 23 rounds, Schalke 04 trail by 19 points after 23 rounds, leaving them as number 17 in the table.
Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Schalke 04 (4.75) | Draw (4.00) | Borussia Dortmund (1.67)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.20) | Over 2.5 (1.67)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.10) | BTTS Yes (1.67)
Full Time Betting
VELTINS-Arena saw Schalke 04 winning two, drawing four and losing four of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Borussia Dortmund won eight of their 10 most recent away games, drew zero and lost two. Does the value lie with over or under 2.5 goals, when it comes to home matches for Schalke 04? Over 2.5 happened five times in their last 10 at VELTINS-Arena. It came out five times in 10 league matches away for Borussia Dortmund.
Both Teams to Score
Borussia Dortmund won 1-0 in September 2022 and 4-0 in February 2021 in the last two matches against Schalke 04. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in the last ten matches between Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.10 with the bookies. Borussia Dortmund scored at least once in their last 4 Bundesliga matches against Schalke 04. In four of the previous ten matches between Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund both teams scored.
The last ten encounters between Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund saw over 2.5 goals scored six times, with Schalke 04 averaging 1.2 goals a game. Borussia Dortmund scored 2.1 goals on average in these, as both teams scored four times in this run. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Schalke 04, who scored an average of 0.5 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Borussia Dortmund’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.1 goals in these matches.