Last Updated: August 27, 2023
When Udinese arrive at Stadio Arechi on Monday to face Salernitana in the Serie A, the latter will be hoping to use their home turf to their advantage.
Salernitana came away with three points from the latest encounter with Udinese. It would be a surprise if they fail do to it again, when they face each other this coming Monday.
How to Live Stream Salernitana vs Udinese this coming Monday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Salernitana vs Udinese may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Salernitana vs Udinese on TV
UK: BT Sport
Salernitana vs Udinese Team Stats
- Salernitana have not lost the last 10 home matches in a row
- Salernitana have not lost 17 of the last 19 matches
- Salernitana have scored in the last 10 home matches in a row
- Salernitana have scored in 16 of the last 17 matches
- Salernitana have won the last 5 home matches in a row
- In 13 of the last 15 Udinese matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Udinese have won 5 of the last 6 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Udinese have conceded in the last 8 away matches in a row
- Udinese have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Udinese away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Salernitana vs Udinese Squad lists
The 52-year-old manager of Salernitana, Paulo Sousa, will select the lineup against Udinese from the players listed below:
- Benoit Costil (56), Guillermo Ochoa (13), Jacopo De Matteis (61), Luigi Sepe (33), Pasquake Alloca (70), Vincenzo Fiorillo (1), Domagoj Bradaric (3), Dylan Bronn (28), Emanuele Elia (40), Federico Fazio (17), Flavius Daniliuc (5), Junior Sambia (6), Lorenzo Pirola (98), Matteo Lovato (66), Norbert Gyomber (23), Pasquale Mazzocchi (30), Andrei Motoc (35), Andres Sfait (36), Antonio Candreva (87), Antonio Iervolino (39), Emil Bohinen (8), Giulio Maggiore (25), Grigoris Kastanos (20), Lassana Coulibaly (18), Mamadou Coulibaly (78), Mateusz Legowski (99), Reda Boultam (27), Boulaye Dia (10), Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi (22), Diego Valencia (14), Erik Botheim (11), Francesco Orlando, Julian Kristoffersen, Simy.
This is the full squad of players that the Udinese head coach Sottil will select from for his starting XI:
- Daniele Padelli (93), Edoardo Piana (99), Joel Malusa (72), Marco Silvestri (1), Adam Masina (3), Axel Guessand (5), Christian Kabasele (27), Enzo Ebosse (23), Festy Ebosele (2), Jaka Bijol (29), James Abankwah (14), Joao Ferreira (13), Jordan Zemura (33), Kingsley Ehizibue (19), Marvin Zeegelaar (8), Nehuen Perez (18), Samuel Nwachukwu (83), David Pejicic (79), Etienne Camara (21), Hassane Kamara (12), Jacopo Fedrizzi, Lazar Samardzic (24), Marco Ballarini (25), Oier Zarraga (6), Quina (8), Sandi Lovric (4), Simone Pafundi (80), Walace (11), Beto (9), Brenner da Silva (22), Florian Thauvin (26), Gerard Deulofeu (10), Ilija Nestorovski (30), Isaac Success (7), Lorenzo Lucca (17), Marley Ake (15), Vivaldo (20).
Salernitana vs Udinese Lineups
Salernitana vs Udinese Match Preview
In their last three matches, Salernitana lost 2-0 against Cremonese, won 1-0 against Ternana, before drawing 2-2 against Roma. In a season where everything runs absolutely smoothly Udinese might be able to surprise. However, a finish inside the top half of the Serie A looks the most realistic scenario. Salernitana claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Serie A. They also drew three and lost zero, as they scored 13 and conceded eight goals.
It is all or nothing with Udinese following one win in their previous three outings. They first went down 0-1 in an encounter with Juventus to which, they replied by beating Catanzaro4-1. Their latest encounter once again had them on the losing side, when they lost 0-3 against Juventus. A top half finish is the bare minimum Udinese will expect from this season. The visitors are targeting a spot in an international tournament and know a good start will leave them in a good stead. Udinese claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Serie A. They also drew zero and were defeated five times, as they were outscored by 12 goals to three.
Salernitana vs Udinese H2H
The latest encounter between these two teams was a belter of a 3-2 match. Are we in for a similar goal-fest on Monday? Salernitana claimed two wins, while Udinese picked up one win in the previous four matches, while the rest had no winner. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.20. Both teams found the back of the net one time in the last four matches between Salernitana and Udinese.
Salernitana vs Udinese Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Salernitana and Udinese as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Salernitana (2.88) | Draw (3.20) | Udinese (2.45)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.80) | Over 2.5 (2.00)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Salernitana claimed all three points seven times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing three along the way. They endured defeat in zero of the games in this run. Udinese won three of their last 10 games away, while drawing one and losing six in this series of matches. Salernitana won only three of their previous 10 league outings, while Udinese two wins in their previous 10.
Both Teams to Score
It finished with a 3-2 win for Salernitana in the most recent meeting between the two sides. Will they be able to put the brakes on their opponent again this coming Monday at Stadio Arechi, or will Udinese manage to assert some revenge? In one of the previous four matches between Salernitana and Udinese both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals came up two times in the previous four encounters between Salernitana and Udinese, as Salernitana scored one goal on average per game and Udinese averaging 1.5 goals. Both teams scored in one time of these matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Salernitana’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.6 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten outings for Udinese, who managed to score 1.9 times in those matches.