Last Updated: September 17, 2023
Salernitana and Torino meet at the Stadio Arechi for a round 4 match on Monday in the Serie A.
Going into their upcoming encounter on Monday, Salernitana will be looking to finish the day ahead of Torino and therefore, swap positions with them in the Serie A standings.
How to Live Stream Salernitana vs Torino on Monday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Salernitana vs Torino may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Salernitana vs Torino on TV
UK: BT Sport
Salernitana vs Torino Team Stats
- Salernitana have not lost the last 12 home matches in a row
- Salernitana have scored in the last 12 home matches in a row
- Salernitana have scored in 19 of the last 21 matches
- In 8 of the last 9 Salernitana matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Salernitana have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 17 of the last 19 Torino matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Torino have scored in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- In 7 of the last 9 Torino away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Torino have not lost 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Torino have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
Salernitana vs Torino Squad lists
Paulo Sousa will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Torino from the following players:
- Benoit Costil (56), Guillermo Ochoa (13), Luigi Sepe, Vincenzo Fiorillo (1), Domagoj Bradaric (3), Dylan Bronn (28), Federico Fazio (17), Flavius Daniliuc (5), Junior Sambia (6), Lorenzo Pirola (98), Matteo Lovato (66), Norbert Gyomber (23), Pasquale Mazzocchi (30), Agustin Martegani (7), Antonio Candreva (87), Emil Bohinen (8), Giulio Maggiore (25), Grigoris Kastanos (20), Lassana Coulibaly (18), Mateusz Legowski (99), Boulaye Dia (10), Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi (22), Diego Valencia (14), Erik Botheim (11), Jovane Cabral (21), Loum Tchaouna (33), Simy, Trivante Stewart (19).
Listed below is the full squad of Torino players that the manager Ivan Juric will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Luca Gemello (1), Matteo Fiorenza (73), Mihai Popa (71), Vanja Milinkovic-Savic (32), Alessandro Buongiorno (4), Ange N’Guessan (94), Brandon Soppy (93), David Zima (6), Koffi Djidji (26), Mergim Vojvoda (27), Perr Schuurs (3), Raoul Bellanova (19), Ricardo Rodriguez (13), Saba Sazonov (15), Adrien Tameze (61), Demba Seck (23), Gvidas Gineitis (66), Ivan Ilic (8), Karol Linetty (77), Nikola Vlasic (16), Samuele Ricci (28), Valentino Lazaro (20), Antonio Sanabria (9), Duvan Zapata (91), Nemanja Radonjic (10), Pietro Pellegri (11), Yann Karamoh (7).
Salernitana vs Torino Lineups
Salernitana vs Torino Match Preview
Two draws were the best Salernitana could manage in the previous three matches. They drew 2-2 with Roma, before sharing the points in a 1-1 draw against Udinese. Their most recent match brought a 2-0 defeat against Lecce. Torino hope to be contesting for a place in an international tournament in a season, where a top half finish looks like the minimum outcome. Salernitana won three of their previous six matches at Stadio Arechi in the Serie A. They drew three and suffered zero defeats, scoring 12 goals to seven against.
Torino collected four points from a possible nine in their last three matches. An encounter with Cagliari brought a 0-0 draw, which was followed by a 4-1 defeat at the hands of AC Milan. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail as they beat Genoa by a 1-0 scoreline. Salernitana naturally hope for a top half position come reckoning day next spring, but experts foresee a tough battle ahead in the lower regions of the Serie A. Torino claimed 13 points in their last six Serie A matches, winning four, drawing once as well as losing once. They conceded five and scored ten goals themselves.
Salernitana vs Torino H2H
Torino are without defeat against Salernitana in their last 4 matches in a row. It finished 1-1 when Salernitana last played Torino and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.30. Salernitana enter the match against Torino with a 0-2-2 record in their previous four encounters. A win rate of 0%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Torino scored at least once in their last 4 Serie A matches against Salernitana. In two matches of the previous four matches between Salernitana and Torino both teams scored.
Salernitana vs Torino Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Salernitana vs Torino as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Salernitana (3.20) | Draw (3.30) | Torino (2.25)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.73) | Over 2.5 (2.10)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Stadio Arechi across all tournaments Salernitana won seven times, drew three and lost zero times. Torino claimed five wins, two draw and three defeats in their last 10 games away. Salernitana managed the first goal of the game in only four of those 10 previous games played at Stadio Arechi. Meanwhile, Torino were first on target in seven of their last 10 outings away from home.
Both Teams to Score
It finished 1-1 when Salernitana last played Torino and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.30. In the 3 most recent Serie A encounters between Salernitana and Torino there were under 2.5 goals. In the last four matches between Salernitana and Torino, both teams to score came up two times.
In the last four encounters between Salernitana and Torino over 2.5 goals came out one time, as Salernitana averaged 0.5 goals a game. Torino scored an average of 1.75 goals in these, while both teams scored two times. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of Salernitana’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 1.4 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in five of the last ten matches that Torino played across all tournaments. They scored 1.3 times on average in the process.