Rotherham go up against Coventry at New York Stadium on Thursday in the Championship. Rotherham are 2nd with 39 points after 38 games. Coventry ranks as 1st in the table on 42 points.
Stats and facts for Rotherham and Coventry.
- Rotherham United has lost in the last 5 of 6 matches at home;
- Rotherham United conceded in the last 11 of 13 matches;
- Total goals was UNDER 3.5 in Rotherham United’s last 3 of 5 matches;
- Rotherham United conceded the last 6 matches in a row at home.
- Coventry City has lost the last 3 matches in a row when playing away;
- Coventry City did not win the last 8 matches in a row when playing away;
- Coventry City has lost in the last 5 of 6 matches when playing away;
- Coventry City conceded the last 18 matches in a row when playing away.
Selected best tips from our partner
Form Rotherham vs Coventry
The form of both teams is one of the biggest things to consider before placing a bet on the upcoming game.
Rotherham can build on recent win
Results have been on par, so to speak, for Rotherham in recent weeks as results have performed as expected. In their previous 3 matches Rotherham were trashed by Wycombe in a 3-0 defeat and went on to a dull 0-0 draw at Huddersfield. Their latest match served up a 3-1 win against Queens P.R..
Coventry continue to look blunt.
Coventry go into this encounter on the back of some poor performances in the league. In their 3 latest outings Coventry were trashed by Queens P.R. in a 3-0 defeat and went on to a 3-1 win against Bristol City. Their latest game produced a 4-1 defeat against Bournemouth.
Rotherham v Coventry Fixture History
The fixture history of the two teams delivers good insights that are worth considering before placing a bet on the upcoming game.
Don’t expect goals
The last time the pair played each other Coventry came away as 3-1 winners back in December 2020 in a match in the Championship. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet 3 times in the last 9 matches between Rotherham and Coventry. Both teams to score paid out 4 times in those 9 matches meetings. Coventry go into the match with a 4-3-2 advantage against Rotherham in the Championship.
Rotherham are 2nd with 39 points after 38 games. Coventry ranks as 1st in the table on 42 points.
Full Time Betting